Rødbyhavn

Post by svx-biker
Hello dear friends in Denmark,

I've edited in Fehmarn (Germany) and found that there is no connection to Denmark. Now I've added the Scanlines ferry as Minor Highway with toll from Puttgarden to Rodby. However, I'm not able to connect the segment in Denmark. There are also some "lost" segments in the sea you may want to delete.

Maybe these segments should also be Minor highway, in order to "open" the routing on long distances.

Hopefully some of you guys can check it and make the necessary edits so that routing will be possible from Germany to Denmark and vice versa.

Thanks and kind regards from the south.
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ

POSTER_ID:3354006

Send a message

Post by MrKnudsen
Thanks for the edit. It is now connected and routable in Denmark. I can see, you have made it a Major Highway, which I think is correct for a European Highway (E47) and have made the Danish entryroads the same.

The lost segments are out of my jurisdiction, Maybe Tallisker66, who has AM rights there, can help?

I tried splitting your ferry-route to give it a meaningfull name for Danish drivers.
Could you either:
A) Rename it in English to e.g. "Ferry E47 Rødby - Puttgarden" if that is ok with German naming conventions or
B) Split it midways and give the Danish half the above Name?
MrKnudsen
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by svx-biker
Thank you for your help.

I've added the english name as you suggested. However, I cannot split the segment in the middle :(

What I see is that there is still red arrow from denmark to germany.
svx-biker
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message