Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Begivenhedsradius

Post by TBKKappel
Har søgt og intet fundet på dette..
Er det et kendt problem at ens begiv.rad. er sat til eksempelvis 50km og man så kan se rapporter fra Berlin ? (Region Nordjylland) Jeg har prøvet at ændre radius, genstarte, gen installere osv, og intet synes at hjælpe

Kappel
TBKKappel

POSTER_ID:11355142

Send a message

Post by nogetandet
Davs,

Jeg har ikke hør det før, og det eneste jeg kan finde om det, er en anden tråd om problemet. Men der er ingen svar på det.

Du kan jo prøve at reinstallere - tror nu ikke det hjælper....

Jeg har lige set i dag at de der popups med forsinkelser er begyndt at komme igen. De har ikke været på min enhed i lang tid, så måske er de ved at rode med det pt?

/Dan
nogetandet
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://s.waze.tools/s0700.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/c6.pnghttps://s.waze.tools/gc.png
Area Manager | Country Manager: Denmark |
WME Beta-tester | APP Beta Tester |
| Dansk Wiki | General Wiki | Script forum

Post by petervdveen
I don't think I really understand the problems, but there have been major problems with the 'radius' in the past.

You will get pop-ups of events when you are standing still (for example for a traffic light).
Personally I have the 'radius' set to 'on route'.
I only get pop-ups for events on my route. If there are no events, I get a pop-up with my facebook friends.
This works nicely.
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by petervdveen
Do you mean in the pop-ups when standing still, or in the events list?
The radius is only for the pop-up. In the list there are a lot of event also very far away. There is nothing you can do for that. But this list is sorted on distance, so there isn't a big problem with that, I guess.

If you're not sure, maybe post a screenshot ;-)
petervdveen
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
Coordinator Waze Netherlands

Click here to sign-up for slack, our communication platform

Contact by email: NL - BE - Lux - Benelux

Post by TBKKappel
Dav dav

Jeg har prøvet, som angivet, at geninstallere..

Men håber på at de "bare" er ved at rode i maskinen

Kappel
TBKKappel
Send a message

Post by TBKKappel
Hi Peter

The issue is, that you've set the radius to ex. 50km, but the reports give you info on events occurring 600 km away.. I live in northern Jutland and get info from way down south Germany. I've tried re-inst. and setting different radius, but the problem still persists.

Kappel
TBKKappel
Send a message

Post by TBKKappel
petervdveen wrote:Do you mean in the pop-ups when standing still, or in the events list?
The radius is only for the pop-up. In the list there are a lot of event also very far away. There is nothing you can do for that. But this list is sorted on distance, so there isn't a big problem with that, I guess.

If you're not sure, maybe post a screenshot ;-)
Actually you made a good point ;) I'm referring to the list of events.. I guess there is no issue then, thanks for helping me clarify :) come to think of it, I never miss notifications when I'm driving either..

Kappel
TBKKappel
Send a message