Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

New York-Long Island-Nassau County

Post by BlackjackNY
Just wanted to introduce myself, I'm BlackjackNY, the AM for Nassau County on Long Island. Drop me a line at rmryder22@gmail.com if you have any questions about the area. I will be working slowly on the Waze map for the area, adding landmarks, house and building numbers etc. as time allows.I *do* have access to certain county databases ;)
BlackjackNY

POSTER_ID:4703743

Send a message

Post by Spil
Nice to meet a fellow New Yorker, Blackjack (even though I'm upstate and you're down in the southeast corner :)). If you need any assistance or guidance, let me know; there are also a few other active AM's near your area that can be of help to you, most notably zman1403. Also, check the link in my sig for the New York State "to-do list" on the Wiki; you can edit that page to add yourself into the areas that you cover and keep us posted on your work there. Welcome to the Waze team! :D
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png