This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

Speed Limit Not Staying on Screen

Post by PcbPcbPcbPcb
I want to always see both the speed limit and the speed I'm going on screen at all times. Right now the speed limit pops up only when I get to 5 miles over the speed limit - the speed I'm going is always on screen. So how do I get the Speed Limit to always show?
PcbPcbPcbPcb

POSTER_ID:17368625

Send a message

Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
That only appears for Android. If you are on iOS - use command ##@debugspeed on search bar if you always want to see speed limit. Hope that helps!
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
iOS should now function the same way in the latest iOS release through the means that Thadius856 described.
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
Hrm... I will try to play with it because it does work for me.

Worst to worst, ##@debugspeed?
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by KTCAOP
? I was not aware.

##@debugspeed has been working for non-Beta users for iOS only for the past two versions last I recall. That's how I was able to see the speed limit at all times before the SL UR's came in. Though once the iOS update came in, it always stayed for me o_o.
KTCAOP
Send a message

Post by PhantomSoul
It's likely a bug in the iOS version. The double-hashtag codes are for testing only and are only supposed to work for beta testers in beta versions.
PhantomSoul
Local Champ Mentor
Local Champ Mentor
Send a message

Post by russblau
KTCAOP wrote:iOS should now function the same way in the latest iOS release through the means that Thadius856 described.
But it doesn't. The option exists in the menu as described, but the SL still isn't displayed when below the alert speed.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by russblau
FYI, with today's update to version 4.12 on iPhone, the "always show speed limit" setting seems to be working as intended.
russblau
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message

Post by Thadius856
In the Waze app, click the magnifying glass in the bottom left corner, then click the gear icon for the Settings page. You're looking for:

Settings > Speedometer > Show speed limit: Always show speed limit
Thadius856
Send a message