Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

Gas price update feature is gone

Post by
I report gas prices daily during my 120 mile commute. This morning the feature is not available for use. Where did it go?

POSTER_ID:17403496

Send a message

Post by ahillis4
No longer have the gas price icon after update?
ahillis4
Send a message

Post by altonb1
iPhone 5SE missing it, too, but I don't think the model of iPhone is relevant--the latest software update apparently blew out the icon for everyone with this version.
altonb1
Send a message

Post by AquaZR1
madcitywowzer wrote:Gas prices report button entirely missing! In the US
This. The report button is missing and when you search for a gas station it says when the prices were last updated but you cannot see the prices.
AquaZR1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 2
Send a message

Post by AquaZR1
GeekDriverPeaceful wrote:+1 Did not see the button this morning... hopefully the staff are aware of it and can push it through servers.
Confirmed elsewhere that this has been reported to staff.
AquaZR1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by AquaZR1
There still must be an issue with this feature as I have seen it come and go the last few days. Hopefully once the servers all get updated it will be consistent again.
AquaZR1
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by freerangeveal
Updated last night, and the report gas prices button has been replaced with a chat button. I've searched through settings and cannot find any option for reversing this.
freerangeveal
Send a message

Post by GeekDriverPeaceful
+1 Did not see the button this morning... hopefully the staff are aware of it and can push it through servers.
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

kjp12354 wrote:The Gas Price button is back BUT it says I'm a baby so and have to drive 100 miles. I'm not a baby. I'm an old wazer with many points.
I would wait for few days and your status will return. Otherwise, I would make sure you are logged into the right account on your phone (always happens with new phones or switching phones)
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

As previously said, you will need to wait for a couple of days before Waze's servers will register you as a full Wazer. On that note, Waze do not allow baby Wazer to post gas prices. Please be patient :) And happy Thanksgiving, only few hours before the meal and talks!
GeekDriverPeaceful
Send a message

Post by GeerDad
I suggest that you add this to the FAQ or Known Issues Help page.
GeerDad
Send a message