Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

Need Help adding an address, please

Post by MelOsborne
100 Woodbury Lane - Oak Ridge, TN, 37830 (big building at the end of the road)

Waze is only showing the street as an option, but will not recognize the address.

How can I edit this, please?
MelOsborne

POSTER_ID:17423007

Send a message

Post by helifino206
If you're at the location, you can add it from the app by using the 'Place' report option. For a street addresses like this, you'll want to choose the Residence/Home place type (yes, even if it's a business) and fill in all parts of the address. Be sure to edit the Location info and place the point on or near the main entrance.

If you're at home on the computer, you can follow this guide: https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/House_number - if the road segment is locked, please open the map chat tab at the bottom right and ask for an unlock, referencing the segment's Permalink.
helifino206
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by jdelosa
MelOsborne wrote:100 Woodbury Lane - Oak Ridge, TN, 37830 (big building at the end of the road)

Waze is only showing the street as an option, but will not recognize the address.

How can I edit this, please?
Are you on the Waze map editor

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
jdelosa
PartnerCoordinator
PartnerCoordinator
Send a message

Post by Super_D
We've added a place to the Waze map for the Oak Ridge Central Services Complex and suggested a few fixes for bad locations in Google Maps. I've tested the search and it navigates correctly from the Places Tab, but doesn't show up in the Google results tab (until the Google results are corrected).

You can navigate to the address or Oak Ridge Central Services Complex and either will get you there as long as you pick the one on 100 Woodbury Ln in Oak Ridge TN, not the one on 100 Oak Ridge Ln in Woodbury, TN (This is one of three bad Google results for the central services complex).
Super_D
Send a message