Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

Rankings in Wrong State

Post by significantpickle
I'm from Wisconsin, but every so often......and currently......Waze is raking me in the wrong state. I believe it's ranking me in Texas. I've tried clearing all my data and reinstalling (I have the beta version, but does that no matter what version I'm using) and all it's accomplished is putting mood icon as a baby Wazer with a crown on it. Is this a problem with others? I can't seem to find anything in search.
significantpickle

POSTER_ID:16989282

Send a message

Post by Jakflash
I am in Florida most of the time. I did spend 4 days in TX last month. Before that it has been 10 months since I was in TX. However, Waze shows me in the Texas scoreboard most of the time for the past couple years. Occasionally it will show me in Florida.

In my opinion, there is no rhyme or reason for what happens - though there obviously must be because computers are not arbitrary.

Don't Mess with Texas - Texas Loves Us!
Jakflash
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs
Answers: 3
Send a message

Post by jdeyoung
Waze will record rankings for the state where most of your driving miles occur. If you've made a recent trip to Texas, that would explain it.
jdeyoung
Answers: 2
Send a message