This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

FYI

Post by BugsBonny123
Hi, where can I request a higher level for my user?

There are many Waze editors in Central America with very few editions, but they have high levels. How can I do that in the United States?

There are also high-level Waze editors who make incomplete editions, but I think nobody reviews them because they are already experts, right?

Is it allowed to make small segments to level up, earn points?
BugsBonny123

POSTER_ID:17628357

Send a message
Last edited by BugsBonny123 on Sat May 25, 2019 4:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post by ehepner1977
To add to what's already been said, it's a good idea to get connected with your local community. To find your region, and the associated community, you can visit https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/USA. There's also a wealth of information to review there.

As for
There are also high-level Waze editors who make incomplete editions, but I think nobody reviews them because they are already experts, right?
if you come across something you feel should be addressed, please reach out first to that editor. It's possible that those edits are from an earlier time and forgotten. I for one have come across more than a few areas that make me wonder what I was thinking at the time.
ehepner1977
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by kumiankka
BugsBonny123 wrote:Hi, where can I request a higher level for my user?

There are many Waze editors in Central America with very few editions, but they have high levels. How can I do that in the United States?

Is it allowed to make small segments to level up, earn points?
Hello and welcome to the forums!

Editor level, or rank as some call them, is tied to the number of map edits you have made:
https://support.google.com/waze/answer/6264191?hl=en

You will earn 1 edit per day from each road segment or place you change or create. On self-managed communities you might be able to gain higher levels faster if your community champs so decide but generally it requires that you have good reputation as an editor and you have been editing for quite some time. Please ask your local forum for more details:
viewforum.php?f=19
kumiankka
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Answers: 1
Send a message