This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.

How do I change an incorrect street address?

Post by NCC-1702
I have a location that is reporting on the map as an incorrect address. The "pin" (red circle with blue dot) is the location that comes up when you type in the address [3805 West Chester Pike, Newtown Square, PA 19073], but the blue square is where the actual building is. The yellow arrow is where the entrance to the main lobby is located. I don't make a lot of edits, so I don't have access to make this change myself.
NCC-1702

POSTER_ID:17916586

Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
The bad address pin is coming from Google's guess of where it should be. Unfortunately, Waze will not let us add the address immediately, because it's too far from Google's guess. I've asked Google to update the address, and if/when that goes through, I can hopefully update Waze.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 4
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Well, even though Google won't take my update, so I can't actually put the address in, I just tried a search, and got correct routing to the address. So, just to be sure you get the new address, clear out your favorites and old searches for 3805 West Chester Pike and start fresh. Should work fine for you.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by ehepner1977
Well, even though Google won't take my update, so I can't actually put the address in, I just tried a search, and got correct routing to the address. So, just to be sure you get the new address, clear out your favorites and old searches for 3805 West Chester Pike and start fresh. Should work fine for you.
ehepner1977  
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by NCC-1702
Here is the map I'm talking about
NCC-1702
Send a message
Attachments