This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.
Post by WestLAkid
Is this the correct thread to request a new Gas Station Brand be added to the database?
We have an "SP - Super Petrol" station in the area. As the brand is not on the database, the station is Nameless on the app.

https://www.waze.com/editor/?lon=-118.4 ... 089.102274

I haven't had the chance to read through all 17+ pages of this thread, so I hope this question hasn't been addressed in prior posts.

Thanks for adding.
WestLAkid
Send a message

Post by whatnt
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:There are then also medium-sized chains or franchise-type operations which, even in the same city and a few miles apart, which, despite having the same name on the sign, purchase differently-branded gasoline. For a driver who really likes and relies on Chevron gasoline, it's important to know that "Lefty's Gas" right at the exit sells Shell gas, whereas the "Lefty's Gas" 3 miles off the freeway sells Shell, because that driver will want to head to the Shell-selling station.
This is somewhat of an old thread, but I have information related to this that may be of interest. I know of a gas station that while is a generic gas station without major brand labeling (It's named "Steve's Gas"), it sells 76 brand gas and it accepts 76 credit cards. So being able to configure generic stations in Waze with known gas brands can be beneficial.
whatnt
Master Raider
Master Raider
Send a message