This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.
Post by michaelkolb
Not sure how long it takes for fixes to take effect, but I tried to navigate to Elizabeth NJ from Brooklyn NY about 2 hours ago and the shortest route would have been westbound over the Verrazano but Waze wanted to take me via the Battery Tunnel and the Holland Tunnel - at least 20 miles out of the way. When I started up the ramp to the Verrazano, Waze wigged out and could not figure out where I was. Waze did not straighten itself out until I passed the toll plaza on the Staten Island side of the bridge.
michaelkolb
Send a message

Post by refaelt
Well, that explains something. For a little more than two weeks, I have been experiencing problems navigating from Brooklyn, NY to Secaucus, NJ. First, it insists one taking a longer route through Manhattan. Second, when I continue driving on the Belt Parkway to the Verrazano it either tells me that I reached my destination on the ramp to the bridge, or it tells me to drive to highlighted route (which is a road below that will take me to Manhattan.). Third, it does not remember my favorite route and take me through the Verrazano. As of June 25, this was still happening.
refaelt
Send a message