This is the place to discuss issues that are relevant for locations in the US. For any other discussions, please use the main forums.
Post by sketch
Map errors can be reported from the Live Map, though, right?

Still, I think this would be eminently useful for the type of reports that are poorly handled by Waze at the moment. Having Construction and Pothole reports expire after two hours is absurd.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!

Post by SkywarnW700
This would be a great tool! I hear and respond to calls daily, which would allow me to post traffic accidents and other emergency-related traffic issues when I am dispatched. Would also be a great tool because I can report a motor vehicle accident as I'm dispatched, and if a passerby sees it, can also update incoming units such as myself on whats going on! Almost like getting a heads up/picture before I even show up. 911 centers would be able to get additional information as well from Wazers. (Lets be honest... most people calling 911 are freaking out, most Wazers are calmer.)
SkywarnW700
Map Editor - Level 1
Map Editor - Level 1
Send a message

Post by steveningelbrecht
Feed the Waze isn't working well in Europe for weeks... Should make it work again, before expanding... It looks look the problems are on the Waze side, so not much to do about it...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

I don't think there is any doubt about how usefull this functionallity good be...
There are some people putting pressure to get it back up and running, but for now, without any luck...
Any help is welcome... ;-)
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

Help to keep the pressure on Waze, so they prioritize it 'correctly' and it gets resolved.
Our contact is Irad (MapSir)...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

Last news, dated 4 days ago:
MapSir wrote:I have sent your answers to the Dev. team and they will review them.
Amit and I are pushing this issue, once we have any news we'll let you know.
steveningelbrecht
Send a message

Well, you can check the status on the FTW system with the Hungarian guys... Or maybe Waze is thinking about something to manage the automated reports from external sources?!
In any ways, FTW is working just fine for the last year...
steveningelbrecht
Send a message