FaceBook Connect

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: FaceBook Connect

Postby autumnwalker » Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:58 pm

tofinochris wrote:
scruffy151 wrote:The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.

This does nothing when I click it. Well, it refreshes my Dashboard, but that's all. :|

I am having the exact same issue.
iPhone 4 (Telus) • iOS 6.0.1 • Waze 3.5.0.0
autumnwalker

FaceBook Connect

Postby BooBeeNYC » Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:55 am

I've been using the app for a few days because I drive long distances and tried connecting the app to FaceBook but I can't get it to connect to Facebook or Twitter. I get this blank screen with nothing happening, I've killed all active apps and cleared phone cache but no change...

waze.png
waze.png (26.09 KiB) Viewed 6230 times
BooBeeNYC

Postby danohi » Mon Dec 03, 2012 12:05 am

I had a similar issue, and it was complicated by the fact I use Waze on both my Android phone & tablet. All your devices need to be synced to connect to Facebook (one being disconnected will throw off the sync), and in FB the Account Setting/ Apps enabled to "You have authorized these apps to interact with your Facebook account".

I still could not Waze to connect to my friend who turned me onto Waze (evidently he didn't set up his accounts to sync), so go to the "Friend me on Facebook" thread in Community (viewtopic.php?f=12&t=14970) to look for other like-minded Wazers to friend.
danohi

Re: FaceBook Connect/Twitter connect

Postby maviolet » Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:22 am

I am having trouble connecting to my twitter acct. I was able to connect to my facebook. They need to fix this as it appears I am not the only person having trouble.
maviolet

Postby scruffy151 » Mon Aug 13, 2012 4:28 am

The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.
scruffy151

Postby tofinochris » Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:58 pm

scruffy151 wrote:The my dashboard section can be used to link your facebook account as well as the client. Try that.

This does nothing when I click it. Well, it refreshes my Dashboard, but that's all. :|
tofinochris

Return to Website, Community, General