Mega Drivers Mega Reporters Mega Mappers

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Mega Drivers Mega Reporters Mega Mappers

Postby davidwlam » Tue Nov 13, 2012 10:23 pm

I actually think its broken, I used my wife iphone and her waze and dont see the VIP shield.
davidwlam

Postby davidwlam » Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:53 am

So what is next to get this escalated?
davidwlam

Postby davidwlam » Tue Dec 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Monsters work but not sure about the Mega badges
davidwlam

Postby davipt » Mon Nov 12, 2012 9:33 pm

I've requested support for the 200K megamaper vip, and they replied it was on, but I can't see anything differently on my icon when looking at my colleague's devices. As we surely have no million points nor any other kind of VIPs around, I don't even know what would happen on those cases. Any idea if maybe I didn't get the VIP, or if the new iOS client changed anything? Or as the last post mentioned, maybe I can't accumulate the VIP with the gold top weekly icon? any suggestion?
Bruno D. Rodrigues | Global Champ | Coordinator and Manager for Portugal | Expert iPhone and others
Forum PT | Wiki PT | Facebook PT | Twitter PT
davipt
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby davipt » Tue Nov 13, 2012 12:27 pm

jasonh300 wrote:
davipt wrote:I've requested support for the 200K megamaper vip, and they replied it was on, but I can't see anything differently on my icon when looking at my colleague's devices. As we surely have no million points nor any other kind of VIPs around, I don't even know what would happen on those cases. Any idea if maybe I didn't get the VIP, or if the new iOS client changed anything? Or as the last post mentioned, maybe I can't accumulate the VIP with the gold top weekly icon? any suggestion?

Are you logged in with two clients at once? You can't see it on your own client. You also only see the jump once, but you should be able to see the little badge (from another client).

That being said, I'm over 700,000 edits and still don't have the megamapper.

That's why i explicitly said "I can't see... when looking at my colleague's devices". And what do you mean about the "jump once"? As I said, we have no VIP around so I haven't seen anything nor any other user I know around, so I have no idea what will be visible or what is the jump ;)
Bruno D. Rodrigues | Global Champ | Coordinator and Manager for Portugal | Expert iPhone and others
davipt
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby davipt » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:35 pm

jasonh300 wrote:
davipt wrote:That's why i explicitly said "I can't see... when looking at my colleague's devices". And what do you mean about the "jump once"? As I said, we have no VIP around so I haven't seen anything nor any other user I know around, so I have no idea what will be visible or what is the jump ;)

When you first see the Megawazer appear on the screen it does a big leap and a flip. If you zoom out and scroll to another big city that's active and then slowly zoom in click by click, if there's a MegaWazer around, you'll see it, but you have to watch carefully, because they'll only jump once and then they blend back in with the other Wazers.

But besides the jump, is the wazer displayed differently? For example sometimes I see the facebook icon on top, sometimes I don't (for the same guy). Can someone post a pic of a vip please?
davipt
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby davipt » Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:54 pm

cherianchris wrote:Dear Jason,
I can confirm the Purple monsters still work.

I wasn't yet able to see it working. I change myself to the monster and then wait for a whole lunch and nothing changes on my friend's iPhone and android, all latest versions, all different accounts. :(
davipt
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Mega Drivers Mega Reporters Mega Mappers

Postby jasonh300 » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:31 am

You also have to request it. I still don't have the mega mapper badge.

---------
Via my iPhone 3GS.
New Orleans, Louisiana
Regional Coordinator, South-Central Region
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice ... Waze chat on IRC.
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 1:05 am

davipt wrote:I've requested support for the 200K megamaper vip, and they replied it was on, but I can't see anything differently on my icon when looking at my colleague's devices. As we surely have no million points nor any other kind of VIPs around, I don't even know what would happen on those cases. Any idea if maybe I didn't get the VIP, or if the new iOS client changed anything? Or as the last post mentioned, maybe I can't accumulate the VIP with the gold top weekly icon? any suggestion?

Are you logged in with two clients at once? You can't see it on your own client. You also only see the jump once, but you should be able to see the little badge (from another client).

That being said, I'm over 700,000 edits and still don't have the megamapper.
New Orleans, Louisiana
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby jasonh300 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 2:26 pm

davipt wrote:That's why i explicitly said "I can't see... when looking at my colleague's devices". And what do you mean about the "jump once"? As I said, we have no VIP around so I haven't seen anything nor any other user I know around, so I have no idea what will be visible or what is the jump ;)

When you first see the Megawazer appear on the screen it does a big leap and a flip. If you zoom out and scroll to another big city that's active and then slowly zoom in click by click, if there's a MegaWazer around, you'll see it, but you have to watch carefully, because they'll only jump once and then they blend back in with the other Wazers.
New Orleans, Louisiana
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

PreviousNext

Return to Website, Community, General