IF those steps doesn't work (there have been some issues), try doing it in this order:
davipt wrote:If you used facebook, try the following:
- remove the app
- reinstall the app
- on start, click on login and then login with Facebook
- double check it's your account on wazer->my wazer -> age of your account for example
- follow the faq instructions: settings->waze account-> register -> enter new username, pass, nickname and the email address, which can be the one from Facebook, of if you get an error, any other email.
- login into the client with that username
- on the forum, click on the footer on the "clear all cookies" and login with the new account.
The trick is to start from scratch, login with Facebook to regain the world_account, and *then* create the real account.
If that CT means what I think it means, once you get your new account setup PM me so I can get you up to speed on what's going on in Connecticut.