Looping one-ways

Post by bosman30
I am having difficulty with one way roads.

https://www.waze.com/livemap?zoom=17&la ... n=31.02954

You have a two way street, turning into a one way and then back into a two way after it has done a "loop". I keep on getting the "self connectivity" warning but I'm not sure how to correct that or how to avoid it.

Any advice?
bosman30

POSTER_ID:16989702

Send a message

Post by dougp01
‎I have also had problems with these loops. Often times I cannot simply delete the loop because it has house numbers associated and I don't wish to manually re-enter all of these. And besides sometime I try to delete and WME throws an error when saving.   Using the WME toolbox it often shows a dead end marker as well. The advice given is to split the loop into three pieces. I have tried this as well and still no luck.  

What I finally learned to do is to select the node connecting the loop to the road. Make sure only the node is selected.   Then disable all turns and re-enable all t‎urns. What ever this releases makes all the former advice functional.  

dougp01
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
~dougp01

Resources:
Colorado Forum,

Post by elphix
WME Link

Delete the entire loop and do it as two separate roads. I.e. one half way, then the other from there to the original connection.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message