L4+ - when you have some time

Post by bosman30
Please see the following problem. I can't fix it as I'm not leveled up enough yet.

https://www.waze.com/livemap?lon=31.030 ... 12&zoom=17

Many thanks!
bosman30

POSTER_ID:16989702

Send a message

Post by bosman30
Tanks

I placed it here as my area where I can edit literally ends just a hair's breadth from the problem, thus I can't correct it!

Just thought that in stead of asking for someone to unlock the segment I'd just mention it here and if someone is able to fix it great, if not, I'll wait till I am able to edit it.

Didn't mean to cause any inconvenience and if I did, I apologise.
bosman30
Send a message

Post by bosman30
Maybe, but first let me find my feet with normal editing and learn a bit more before taking on such a big responsibility.....
bosman30
Send a message

Post by elphix
A couple of things here... Are you asking for the segments to be unlocked to a lower level? If so, in future please post to the South African Unlock Request thread. You'll likely get a much quicker response.

Second thing, the link provided should be to the editor, not the livemap. You can see it in the URL you provided.

Third thing - I've unlocked the segments for you have a go. It looks like the road is misaligned as well as people doing illegal u-turns there. I see Rod has a UR close by, perhaps make a comment saying once you're done.

Glad to see people are using Waze in MP, it's normally pretty barren. :cry:
Happy Wazing.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Post by elphix
None caused. ☺ now might be a good time to consider asking for AM rights for an area.
elphix
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message