COMPLETED: Intersection in Rustenburg

Post by dam_duiker2000
Hello

I'm trying to "clean" up the Rustenburg area that i have access to as much as i can, there are many "Unconfirmed Roads" well for this one that a user added it needs to be connected to the intersection, but if i have to guess i would say this intersection is too complicated and can be greatly simplified?
to me at least it seems like it could possibly be changed to a 4 way stop with some ramps, some instructions at that intersection also seem abit strange to me, like this one should it not be Turn Right then maybe keep right, maybe even not keep right the second one as its just going straight?
Directions .jpg
(127.78 KiB) Downloaded 315 times

here's the link

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... 957&zoom=7

Thoughts ?
dam_duiker2000

POSTER_ID:17063896

Send a message

Post by dam_duiker2000
Thank you i'll make the changes, will you mind unlocking the section of the R24 between Rustenburg and Magaliesburg, there are some roads that needs connecting on this stretch, I can't seem to make a permalink with the whole section selected.

but essentially form here:

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =261219795

to here:

https://www.waze.com/editor/?env=row&lo ... =244756192

must i rather ask this on the Unlock request forum?
dam_duiker2000
Send a message

Post by dam_duiker2000
Haha i am done, i've added a few stubs and the ones i wanted to add, you can relock it

Thank You
dam_duiker2000
Send a message

Post by LeighGr
I agree that that layout is way too complicated. A simple four way stop will more than suffice.
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Leigh Greyling
Redmi 8, Android 10.0.0, Waze: Whatever the latest beta is!
LC: South Africa
CM: Southern Africa

Post by LeighGr
dam_duiker2000 wrote:will you mind unlocking the section of the R24 between Rustenburg and Magaliesburg, there are some roads that needs connecting on this stretch, I can't seem to make a permalink with the whole section selected.
Since you asked so nicely, I've downlocked the R24 up until Waterberg Ave in Rustenburg.

While you are busy, please add stubs for any junctions that aren't already mapped, so that other lower ranked editors will then hopefully connect their new road to these stubs, and don't have to worry about requesting unlocks.

Let us know once you're done, and we'll lock the whole of the R24 up to L4, as it should be as per the wiki.

Thanks,

LeighGr.
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Leigh Greyling

Post by LeighGr
Relocked. Please mark this request as completed.
LeighGr
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Leigh Greyling