Coming soon... (to your city)

MapRaid Rhode Island [Groups]

Post by orbitc
Hello Raiders,

Please find your name below.

Enjoy

Group Leaders: [td][b]UserName[/b][/td][td][b]Group[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td][b]SanzClew[/b][/td][td][b]1[/b][/td][td][b]4[/b][/td][td][b]Jallen[/b][/td][td][b]2[/b][/td][td][b]4[/b][/td][td][b]GooberKing[/b][/td][td][b]3[/b][/td][td][b]5[/b][/td][td][b]mudge42[/b][/td][td][b]4[/b][/td][td][b]4[/b][/td]

Raiders [td][b]UserName[/b][/td][td][b]Group[/b][/td][td][b]Rank[/b][/td][td]ababcock[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]antgoesmarching[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]AquaZR1[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Baysidelass[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]beachbumli247[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]benenmen[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]bmtg[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]BowlesCR[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]Bromsby[/td][td]3[/td][td]1[/td][td]Cardyin[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]chrisben[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]citeman[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][td]CMassStan[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]CmdSouffle[/td][td]4[/td][td]1[/td][td]CNY_STI[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]Confedyank[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]CRob477[/td][td]1[/td][td]1[/td][td]cshinn89[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]ct13[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]ct1993[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]Diontkdg[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]Dmcrandall[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]DrNeubie[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]dsfargeg[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]eaglestailg8ter[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]Ehepner1977[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]GooberKing[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][td]herrchin[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]Jallen[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]jaywazin[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]JB15TM[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]Jdelosa[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]johnsninja58[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]Joyriding[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][td]jr1982jr[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]JRHelgeson[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]JustinS83[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]jwe252[/td][td]3[/td][td]5[/td][td]kdalleva[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Kinematic[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]KTCAOP[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]KWPark450[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]Machete808[/td][td]2[/td][td]5[/td][td]MatthewStarbuck[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]Moogonk[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]mrsmith66[/td][td]2[/td][td]3[/td][td]mtb2314[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]mudge42[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]nap14hockey[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]Nhmapguy[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]Nimbus-[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]Odessit68[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]orbitc[/td][td]1[/td][td]6[/td][td]PhantomSoul[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]Philistine11[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]PicktownMapper[/td][td]2[/td][td]1[/td][td]PleaseDriveFast[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]Poncewattle[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]ralphdevlin[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]Rfrsw101[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]roarlions1[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]Robert04101[/td][td]1[/td][td]5[/td][td]robertonthego[/td][td]1[/td][td]3[/td][td]Rudicus64[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]RussPA[/td][td]3[/td][td]2[/td][td]SanzClew[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]ShadowMasterCM[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]SJK123[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]SNYOWL[/td][td]4[/td][td]2[/td][td]stoldham[/td][td]1[/td][td]2[/td][td]subs5[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td][td]Thangorodrim[/td][td]4[/td][td]3[/td][td]TheChrisK[/td][td]3[/td][td]4[/td][td]TheLastTaterTot[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]Timberhawk[/td][td]2[/td][td]2[/td][td]TKinneys[/td][td]4[/td][td]4[/td][td]Trotskyist[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]voludu2[/td][td]4[/td][td]5[/td][td]wambuli[/td][td]1[/td][td]4[/td][td]whatnt[/td][td]3[/td][td]3[/td][td]whoaitspete[/td][td]2[/td][td]4[/td]
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

POSTER_ID:8359316

Send a message
Regional Coordinator for Northeast & New England
•Tier1 •USA Coordinator •Global Champ & Mentor
•iOS & WME ßeta Tester •Beacon, CCP & Wiki Master
•Master Raiders •Localization •Content Raider

USA | MapRaid!

Post by Inactive user -1649923503-
Unfortunately this one is winding down this weekend. I hear rumors that there are two MMR in the works for April on....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inactive user -1649923503-
Send a message
-John
-------
https://j.mp/1BqcgbWhttps://s.waze.tools/c5.png
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager

Post by Inactive user -1649923503-
A tour? Where do I sign up?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Inactive user -1649923503-
Send a message
-John
-------
https://j.mp/1BqcgbWhttps://s.waze.tools/c5.png
VT - State Manager
New England - Multi State Manager

Post by GooberKing
http://gkstudios.net/waze/RIMapRaid_small.jpg

Thanks everybody for an awesome MapRaid! I hope you all had as much fun working on it as I had running it! Special thanks goes to my fellow Team Leaders: SanzClew, Jallen, mudge42, and TheLastTaterTot for keeping everyone motivated and engaged, as well as all the other folks who pitched in with unlocks and other assistance: bmtg, subs5, joyriding, herrchin, DrNeubie, and many others.

I'll put up another post once we get all the prizes and awards sorted out, but in the meantime, thanks again and feel free to visit RI in person. I'll give you the guided tour! :D
GooberKing
State Manager
State Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message
http://gkstudios.net/RI_Sig.gif
State Manager of Rhode Island
RI Wiki | RI To Do List

Post by n4dog
How can I get in the raid? Thanks never saw this one posted.
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by n4dog
Thanks

Sent from under my bed.
n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager

Post by orbitc
whatnt wrote:Hi orbitc - I signed up, but my name is missing from the list.
Just doubled checked. Your name isn't in the registered list. It looks as if you never filled in the form. I can still add you to the MapRaid RI if you like. Which link (form) did you registed?
Thanks
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
whatnt wrote:I believe this was the form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1ql7U4O ... =send_form

It says that I already responded. I sent it on Feb 26.
I added you to group 3. Have fun tomorrow.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!

Post by orbitc
Everyone,
I updated the initial post with the group leaders. Please review it reach out to them if you have any questions during the raid. Thank you.
orbitc
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

USA | MapRaid!