Coming soon... (to your city)
Post by ply8808
Want to post a shout out to the organizers of this mapraid!!!!
Also want to recognize and thank all those who have signed up to take on the challenge.
Looking forward to working with you all :D :D :D
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
HD riding wazer, Arizona.
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
The above post by Jason was moved here for all to view, it is excellent info gathered from the survey.
Well done Jason :D
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by ply8808
Greetings WV mapraiders,
First allow me to congratulate all on a event well done and the major improvement to the waze navigation in the state of West Virginia, thank you all.
Now I want to address concerns regarding mapraid promotions, I will personally accept the responsibility of missing the misleading language in the wazeopdia here:
https://wazeopedia.waze.com/wiki/USA/We ... Promotions
Although this was copied from the standard page, I should have recognized that it would cause issues of expectations after the raid.
The group leaders/raid leaders do make recommendations, but editors come from different regions to participate and the recommendations are sent to their home region RC for consideration. The RCs then are the final approving party as they will consider the recommendation along with the editor's full editing history, this allows for accurate decisions based on editing career verses a single event.
Please forgive the oversight, and we will look at adjusting the wazeopedia page to avoid the misleading language that may have caused expectations.
Please send me a PM if needed or post comments here if discussion is preferred.
Thank you,
ply8808
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
Global Champ
Local Champ - USA
iPhone 7, iOS 13.3.1

Post by RealMrMonteCristo
Signed up, very exited for it. Thanks for the raid! :)
RealMrMonteCristo
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message
-RealMrMonteCristo
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
My profiel | 2016 AMG 4.0L biturbo V-8 Mercedes-Benz AMG C 63 S | SUV - 2016 5.0 Liter LR V-8 Supercharged SVAutobiography | iPhone 7 plus 256 GB Verizon

Post by roarlions1
That's terrific detail and very enlightening to read all of the feedback by various editors. Would definitely like to see again in the future. Thanks!
roarlions1
Map Raider
Map Raider
Send a message

Post by tenetienne
Nice job Jason. I'm sure it took a while to sift through everything and put it all together as succinctly as you did. It's definitely nice being a member of a raid, but I knew I was also not paying as much attention to my main area as I should. I know, it's a juggling act no matter what, but I'd do it again in a heartbeat; the raid I mean.
tenetienne
Area Manager
Area Manager
Answers: 1
Send a message