Next Mapraid?

Coming soon... (to your city)

Moderators: asterix06, Unholy, bextein, orbitc, enhket

Next Mapraid?

Postby Berrely » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:28 pm

Hi,
I'm a level one editor and a while ago I was told that I could get loads of edits for mapraids. But ever since that reply 4 months ago I still haven't seen any mapraids. Can someone tell me when the next mapraid is? :D
Kaveh
Berrely

Re: Next Mapraid?

Postby gsansone » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:41 pm

Regards:
You most locate a mentor from your editing area to guide you, that's the best way to edit and learn. Remember our goal is to fix and improve the map.

Best wishes
:D
gsansone
Area Manager
Area Manager

Postby ldriveskier » Mon Jul 08, 2019 8:00 pm

The Plains MapRaid is limited to USA editors (and USA territories). The other raid was only someone saying Okinawa needed a raid. There may or may not ever be an actual MapRaid there. When a MapRaid is announced that anyone can join, it will likely be announced in this forum, so keep an eye out.

In the meantime, I see that you are editing in the UK and have made only a very small handful of edits in the past few months. If you are struggling to find edits that are necessary and that you can do, I would recommend connecting with your local editing community and work with senior editors there. They can point out what needs work that you can do and assist you with making edits that are normally above your level. There is absolutely no need to wait for a MapRaid to "get loads of edits". That is also not the point of editing - the point is to fix the map, but that is another subject. :)
ldriveskier
US Waze Champs
US Waze Champs

Postby Mvan231 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 7:40 pm

There is supposed to be one coming up in Okinawa and also in Plains region in USA

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2&t=282342

https://www.waze.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... 2&t=282334
Mvan231

Return to MapRaid