How do I activate exclusive waze 'moods' for editors

Post by EWK15
Hiya folks, sorry if this has been answered already somewhere, I have looked and can't find the answer.

I'm a new Waze user & Editor, really happy to have discovered this fab service and community.

What do you have to do to activate the T-Rex, 8bit, and Robot Waze's?
(I'm on 111 edits, and eyeing up 1000 for level 2)

Thanks
EWK15
Area Manager
Area Manager

POSTER_ID:17036611

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
MissingLights wrote:
EWK333 wrote:Found it after more searching --> https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Moods#Exclusive_Moods
The page was deleted. What's the verdict?
In the app, main menu / settings / help. Type 'moods' then click on Moods. Same information is also found under the Support page on the web.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by CCRoiDanton
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:In the app, main menu / settings / help. Type 'moods' then click on Moods. Same information is also found under the Support page on the web.
Yeah but no information when these moods activate. Maybe this information was on the deleted wiki page?
CCRoiDanton
Send a message

Post by EWK15
Ha, I ended up just getting hooked on editing, the moods are not even a thing on my radar lol
EWK15
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Grid64
CCRoiDanton wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:In the app, main menu / settings / help. Type 'moods' then click on Moods. Same information is also found under the Support page on the web.
Yeah but no information when these moods activate. Maybe this information was on the deleted wiki page?
Sadly, it was. From another post:
Grid64
Map Editor - level 3
Map Editor - level 3
Send a message

Post by JJohnston84
Just so you know when it happens, it usually takes a few days for the moods to become available after you gain your rank in WME.
JJohnston84
Send a message

Post by Missinglights
EWK333 wrote:Found it after more searching --> https://wiki.waze.com/wiki/Moods#Exclusive_Moods
The page was deleted. What's the verdict?
Missinglights
Send a message