Post by mrbig2015
ye is it that it states I can't do gas updates if I have over 141442 points and a member over a Yr. it states I'm a Baby Wazer and I must get 100 Miles ye is that Please help
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mrbig2015
KTCAOP wrote:Did you recently change phones?
Yes I did did this be for but never come by this how do I fix it
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by mrbig2015
I just did this I see if it works FRY and get back with you Thank you
mrbig2015
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Mynios
And in general it takes about a week until Waze automatism completly setup user stats and all that is related to.
Mynios
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by novoloUY
Hello,

I have installed Waze in a new cellphone and I see myself as a baby Waze.
I know that sometimes it takes a while to sync my account, but it has been a week of using it everyday and I still see myself as a baby waze and am unable to change my mood.

I still see my points in the dashboard, but in the app I cannot change it from baby.

Any ideas? thought? help?

Thank you!
novoloUY
Send a message

Post by nyc2003ny
I have looked through out the forum and could not find a answer and have no choice but to post, hoping for a answer. I never had this problem before with other phones until now. I added waze to my new phone and logged in successfully and instead of my current status of Knight wazer I am a baby wazer with a sword. I do not understand what has happen. I have been using waze for over 4 years and never had this happen to me. I tried to change mood styles and it notified me i am not able to since i am baby wazer. Please if anyone can please help me. My waze name is also my forum name. Thank You All.
nyc2003ny
Send a message

Post by nyc2003ny
Yesterday, But i never had this problem before and i have been through 4 to 5 phones. I was just curious and a little worried. I really do appreciate your response and will try to be a little more patience.
nyc2003ny
Send a message

Post by o____
Installed latest Waze app on iPhone after having it uninstalled for a few months and my mood icon won't update, I have a baby with a shield.
I went on a drive and it's been a couple of days and the app still hasn't updated. Is there anything I can do to force an update?
o____
Send a message

Post by o____
vince1612 wrote:
o____ wrote:Installed latest Waze app on iPhone after having it uninstalled for a few months and my mood icon won't update, I have a baby with a shield.
I went on a drive and it's been a couple of days and the app still hasn't updated. Is there anything I can do to force an update?
There isn't, this status updates once a week. See page 10 for more info.
Thanks for moving this to the correct thread for me. And thanks for the answer.
o____
Send a message

Post by omba_de
Wazer. It is WAZER (without "i") [emoji2]
Many are having those problems. Just be patient. There's many posts in this forum. Just search a bit [emoji6]
It will be resolved sooooooon [emoji4]
omba_de
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Probleme mit i-Gerät und Waze? Bitte melden. Als iOS-expert kann ich dir vielleicht weiter helfen!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/0/00/AtericSig.png

AT-Wiki
Wie Waze Routen Kalkuliert