Post by Montoya279
Again for more than a month there is no update, at least in Bulgaria :?
Montoya279
Send a message

Post by mystie99
My points are not updating, is there a reason for this?
mystie99
Send a message

Post by nicecookie
Hello rlautner,

The points are delayed because it is summer on the north side of the world, so servers are overloaded. You can read more about this here. Check the points status here.
nicecookie
Send a message
não.

Post by nickdavies
This doesn't make sense. If I look at the weekly scores on my phone I have 0, lots of people are totting up points. Clearly some people are accumulating points, others, like me, aren't
nickdavies
Send a message

Post by OlderTimer
A day or three ago, my points returned to something close to those shown in my personal log. Today, I received the following email:

Hello Wazer,

We are happy to announce that the issue has been resolved. Your points will be added back properly to your account within the next 2 to 3 days.

Please disregard this email if your points are properly added. Otherwise, please send us screenshots of your joining date, achievements and points tally.
•To find your join date, tap Menu > your name for My Waze.
•To find your points, tap Menu > My Waze (tap on your name) > Scoreboard.
•To find your Achievements, tap Menu > My Waze (tap on your name) > Achievements.
•To find your general stats, go to Waze dashboard and take a screenshot.
Best,

The Waze Support team

==============

Hopefully the fix is permanent, and will not happen again.
OlderTimer
Send a message

Post by PrimeMinisterTrudope
I've noticed in the past few weeks that not all my points are adding up to my drives. I often report things like gas prices and these past couple of weeks I submitted at least 50 reports but that isn't reflected in my scoreboard. I only get points for the total amount of kilometers driven and nothing else.
Also, how do you determine if you submitted too many reports that you may be blocked?
PrimeMinisterTrudope
Send a message

Post by PuddPounder69
Hi,
I just started Waze a few days ago and have driven around 350 miles and haven’t gotten any points and when I checked my dashboard it said I had driven 0 miles. If anyone could please help me out I would really appreciate it. I know points don’t mean anything but I really like the idea of the ranking system but I can’t progress through the ranks. I average about 750 miles a week and figured that was above average so I was hoping I could get a lot of points. Anyways thanks for any help you can give me.
PuddPounder69
Send a message

Post by PuddPounder69
jm6087 wrote:
PuddPounder69 wrote:Hi,
I just started Waze a few days ago and have driven around 350 miles and haven’t gotten any points and when I checked my dashboard it said I had driven 0 miles. If anyone could please help me out I would really appreciate it. I know points don’t mean anything but I really like the idea of the ranking system but I can’t progress through the ranks. I average about 750 miles a week and figured that was above average so I was hoping I could get a lot of points. Anyways thanks for any help you can give me.
I bet if you actually read through the thread instead of just posting, you will find your answer.
Sorry, I am new here... thanks for informing me though.
PuddPounder69
Send a message

Post by quickpeet
The world is still waiting for points to update, it is now one month without update. I know it can be checked on the status page, but some words about why this is taking so long would definitely help calming the frustration.
quickpeet
Send a message

Post by ranttine
Point counting server has been down since July. The old server couldn't handle the amount of users waze has these days so it was taken offline and a new one is in the making.

Points are not lost but haven't been calculated for few months. They will appear when the new point server is up and running.
ranttine
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message