Post by AlanOfTheBerg
crazycomputingdotnet wrote:Do you get points for adding cameras to the editor? If so I am seeing an issue with people adding cameras for points.
No, not that I am aware of.
crazycomputingdotnet wrote:On an unrelated note, do any of you know who nata365 is?
Lvl6 should be Waze employees only. I have also seen bad edits by this person and have never been able to contact them.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by alb617
My score has not updated in days...on my phone or on my dashboard. Why? When will it be fixed? Will all of my points be captured for the last 4 days or so?
alb617
Send a message

Post by alexkiddo
Hi Shirli, it looks like the 750 point candy for 500 map edits have not been credited for the past few days. I picked up 2x 750 point candy's on Thursday 21 June, and another on the 22nd, and a 4th on the 23rd, however those point do not appear in my total scores. Is there an issue or will they be credited later? I also noticed that drives have not been updating since the morning of the 23rd on the world site/Malaysia
alexkiddo
Send a message

Post by anazhd
Hello,

I've been driving and using waze like months now, no problems with waze client. But have problems with My Waze on web ( my profile, records, history, etc ). I dont know whether this have something to do with current "INTL EDITOR IS CURRENTLY DOWN" or what. Some acknowledge please.

two pictures attached.
anazhd
Send a message
Attachments

Post by andreviv
Whatever was fixed on the server didn't work for my scoreboard. Some points on app but nothing on dashboard. :( :( :( :( :(
andreviv
Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
jasonh300 wrote:I'm missing 16,000 points that I had Sunday, not to mention another 50,000+ that I've gotten since then. My dashboard also decreased edits, miles, resolved URs, and forum posts.

My routes have been showing up on the dashboard page, but my mileage on the dashboard page decreased, even though I've driven 300+ miles since Sunday.

So it still ain't fixed. :roll:
My Dashboard updated sometime yesterday afternoon but said the update was what should have been the morning update (5.23.2012 ~23:30), but there were still things missing (I'm 99% sure my Map Edits went down significantly). Looking at My Dashboard now it says it was updated 5.24.2012 23:35 and those numbers are back up to what I think it correct...

There is a discrepancy between My Dashboard and My Scoreboard of exactly one (1) point though...

Seems like the update yesterday afternoon got the ball rolling and things correctly updated for this morning's points...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
Make sure you are on the correct Server.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
razor2k wrote:
AndyPoms wrote:Make sure you are on the correct Server.
We are all experiencing the same problem :cry: As with the rest of us, keep your fingers crossed and hope this will clear up soon :!:
My dashboard is giving me the "Last Updated: ?" which is indicative of the current issues... The screen shot above shows "Last Updated: 1.1.1970" which usually indicates being on the wrong server...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by AndyPoms
http://status.waze.com/mapdate-july-29th:
We are currently running an urgent maintenance procedure and therefore points updates were delayed by approximately 5 days.

This also caused sync issues between the dashboard and the scoreboard.

This should be corrected in the next few hours and your points should be up-to date by tomorrow.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
USA Country Manager

Post by Bait-Fish
I just checked my Scoreboard and found (OMG!) my points/rank are updated! :D Thank you Waze. Glad to see some progress there.
Bait-Fish
Send a message