Post by GizmoGuy411
Someone must have found the warehouse where they store all those editing candies!

Just save me the grape flavored ones.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk
GizmoGuy411
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

U.S. based Global Champ Emeritus
U.S. Local Champ
U.S. Country Manager
U.S. Great Lakes ARC: IL, IN, MI, OH, WI
(and past GLR RC)
AM: NW OH, NE IN, SE MI
Wiki Profile
Verizon: Google Pixel XL3 & iPad "3"

Post by GPSRitter
Hi all,

I see additionally a deviation between points shown in the Apps on my iPhone as well as Android or BB and the Dashboard. All mobile devices show 828 points since a week now, even having driven over a 200 points bonus today morning. Nevertheless, the Dashboard shows more than 4000 points. Any clue what this could be?

regards,
GPSRitter
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by Greebo
I'm missing all my points. Anyone able to help.

To head this off, yes i'm on the correct server (World) as I'm based in AU.
Greebo
Send a message

Post by gus911
On the US server, my ranking is correct, but the date is "?", and all other fields are zero.
gus911
Send a message
Area Manager Emeritus: Southern Maryland, USA
Samsung Galaxy S5 / Verizon Wireless / Android 4.4.4 / Waze 3.9.0

Post by harling
WeeeZer14 wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:And I prefer yyyymmdd or yyyy-mm-dd because it 's the only one that sorts numerically.
I only use ISO date formats at work for the reason Alan mentions.
I adhere strictly to Unix epoch time. No messing with leap years, thirty-days-hath-September, Daylight Savings Time and all that. ;)
harling
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/ad/W ... os-sig.png
Area Manager, Eastern MA & Southern NH. Country Manager, USA.

Post by harling
dknight212 wrote:I think some of the methods might well be "legal" in the sense that they are not hacking in any way. On the other hand, they may well be morally "wrong" (oh what a can of worms I might open with that term) in that they add nothing (or very little) to the usefulness of maps. I would hate to see Waze get taken over by people just getting points and giving nothing back to the community.
I have a friend who once told me how he set up software on his PC to "play" Farmville while he was away. It would not at all surprise me if someone decided to apply the same technique to WME. By the end of the day, your PC could easily have made 200K "edits" to the map, contributing nothing in the process.

There is only a limited number of ways in which someone could do this without alerting an AM though, and those should be easy enough to identify if Waze has sufficient editing transcripts.
harling
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/a/ad/W ... os-sig.png
Area Manager, Eastern MA & Southern NH. Country Manager, USA.

Post by ircphoenix
gettingthere wrote:My last rank update was also 8/11/2011 5pm. Recent routes last updated 8/13/2011 with routes showing until 8/11/2011.
Same here.. and I munched so many candies between then and now that I'm literally trembling from the sugar high. That being said... I'm sure it'll be fixed soon-ish, so I'm not stressing. I'm assuming that with the growing pains that are currently being experienced, it's just another hiccup.

Now if I lose all my points over this past weekend... then I will cry. But I noticed that prior to 1700 on Friday that it was updating multiple times a day.
ircphoenix
Send a message
Area Manager - Los Angeles, CA (on strike)
HTC Incredible - Verizon - CyanogenMod 7
Wiki Resources: Area Manager Wiki | Map Editing | Client & Cartouche Known Issues
Waze Client Suggestions (Uservoice) | Cartouche Suggestions (Uservoice)

Post by ircphoenix
I blew through the shield waze icon, but I didn't get rewarded with it yet. WTH. I wantz mah sheeld!
ircphoenix
Send a message
Area Manager - Los Angeles, CA (on strike)
HTC Incredible - Verizon - CyanogenMod 7
Wiki Resources: Area Manager Wiki | Map Editing | Client & Cartouche Known Issues
Waze Client Suggestions (Uservoice) | Cartouche Suggestions (Uservoice)

Post by jasonh300
My cookie eater went down to about 4000 ft. I had around 13000 before. I covered about a mile of cookies yesterday afternoon.

I also thought that cookies were measured in meters before but I may be wrong.
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by jasonh300
foxitrot wrote:
xbassman wrote:Permissions didn't update from routes process 2 days ago. (driven 4 weeks ago)
According to the announcement from a week ago, they probably will not (retroactively). They just promise to for sure apply all routes driven since they fixed the responsible bug.
I haven't had a permissions update since the first time I drove with Waze activated.

My dashboard finally updated and I have over 1200 miles showing but just the one route. If I hadn't applied to be an area manager, I wouldn't have been able to do much editing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
jasonh300
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message