Post by zCougar
LATrucker wrote:Good eye, gettingthere! My motivation is points, and the idea of doing tons of edits and driving since the last update on July 10, 2011 and not getting all those points is frustrating to say the least!
Same thing here. I managed to drive+edit myself to the first position last week and now new week is already counting but last week top three are still the old wazers..

--
Cougar
zCougar
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message

Waze 4.83.5.1: Galaxy S21 5G | | Atom
CM@Estonia / WME beta tester / Android beta tester
PALUN LOE: Waze eestikeelne juhend wikis

Post by zio707
This Problem started this week shortly after I hit "grown-up". I driven serial hundred miles and posted multiple alerts, etc. but the scoreboard hasnt updated for a few days now. I've turned off/on the app, rebooted my phone, only had the Waze app running while driving, etc. Bug or server issues????
zio707
Send a message

Post by zio707
It's been slow updating but completely stopped I think last Tuesday. Hopefully enough people will complain and they'll fix the issue.

Sorry about the grammar and spelling mistakes on my previous post. My phone sometimes does too good a job with it's built in auto correction. :-)
zio707
Send a message

Post by zio707
Thanks par129 !!!

Looks like the server isn't pushing updates. Phone app hasn't been updated in several days, the web dashboard shows my last update was 7/26/12.
zio707
Send a message