Post by gettingthere
jasonh300 wrote: My cookie feet haven't updated since December 27. So I assume that there haven't been any points on the scoreboard related to cookie munching.
Same issue. Basically Waze has not been calculating anything that originates from the client in the points calculation process since it was rewritten. From what I understand from posts at status.waze.com they think that they fixed it in addition to making up the deficit today.

Maybe the cookie eater feet will show after the next regular update? Maybe they haven't reconciled that yet?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by gettingthere
I noticed today (US/Canada server) that the dashboard is showing as updated on Jan 11, 2012 at 0:06. Have we figured out what time zone that time is in?

The reason I am wondering is because I checked my dashboard in the App today before 7am Pacific Time. The totals were still values from the previous day (or close to). At some point after 7am Pacific Time, they updated.

Or maybe Waze now has two processing running at two different times? One to update points from drives and map editing and another process to update from client generated points (achievements, editing candies, goodie munching, cookie munching)?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
jasonh300 wrote:I'm pretty sure the time update is when Waze stops collecting data and begins processing the scores. This would put it at midnight Pacific time. Then it takes anywhere from 4 to 12 hours to process everything and post the scores. That 00:06 is pretty consistent, but the time for the scoreboard to update varies, probably depending on how much data it has to process.

That's just my theory. It may be totally wrong.
Although it's labeled as 'Rank, last updated'. I read that as the time the dashboard and scoreboard updated vs. the cutoff time for the data.

I'll have to pay closer attention to my point value today, and the value tomorrow morning.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
jasonh300 wrote:BTW, the past 2 days, everything has updated properly...candy points, cookie eater feet, UR resolves, etc.
I have to pay closer attention. I took a screen shot of my dashboard today so I can remember how many points I had when I check again tomorrow...
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
US/Canada server points just updated to January 20th. Previous update was January 15th. My dashboard appears to be correct.

Weekly Scoreboard is back to total points vs. weekly points for this week due to the problem...
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
Here is the screen shot for cpockat (GA). Something certainly seems awry.
cpockat.jpg
(29.63 KiB) Downloaded 868 times
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
dmcconachie wrote:I've seen chat of some pretty scary cheating possibilities recently!Not going to divulge them here but needless to say they've been forwarded on! I don't keep an eye on the US board but the World weekly points have been getting increasingly silly for weeks!
Related to the Extended Tools?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
It's not adding up.... If cookie munching - a way has been found to munch cookies without actually driving...
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
At this rate mapcat will be overtaken by the end of next week!
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message

Post by gettingthere
jasonh300 wrote:I tweeted it to @Waze this morning. They indicated that they are aware of the problem and asked for the username, so I guess they know why it's happening.
Whatever the issues is, how many more are there that are not as obvious?
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message