All points disappeared

Post by BCCISProf
After a one month visit to Israel, I returned to the USA only to find that I am now a baby wazer with zero points. Previously I was a warrior + level.

I've been back almost two weeks and the points have not returned.

Any ideas? Thanks
BCCISProf

POSTER_ID:7856450

Send a message

Post by alanlevezu
I travel a lot - been to Korea, Brazil, Qatar, Australia, and back here to the US. I used waze in all those places, and now have zero points and zero miles in the USA (although I now have some kilometers on the world server). The map editor does show SOME of my drives, so I know it's kinda there...

I would love to have my points back, but, even if I don't get them, I'm OK, I use the app for the app, not for the points!
alanlevezu
Send a message

Post by BCCISProf
Just got all my points back. Seems it takes about two weeks.
BCCISProf
Send a message

Post by hebermc
The system is currently down, lets wait a bit.
hebermc
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by Keagan-Z06
Lucky you, went to the U.S. In December and return to Belize, my home and all points missing up to this day. I'm on the world server, when I switch to US and Canada it brings up some stats on the dashboard that does not reflect my previous points I had.
Keagan-Z06
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by klillevo
Went to Norway -> Waze stuck ("Counting your first miles") for three weeks there.
Came back to U.S -> All my U.S. points, rank, map edits. Zero. Blank. App still stuck ("Counting your first miles") Baby Wazer. Also checked web site. Everything gone there as well.
How hard can it be to keep track of two databases per user? Why do they need separate databases anyway?
klillevo
Send a message

Post by mcunhabsb
Me and my wife are suffering from the same problem...

I installed Waze just before a trip to USA. After 18 days driving and using Waze almost everyday, we both have ZERO points, even receiving several thanks.
It's funny: yesterday I got a message telling me that "my new place was approved by ing_nikolay and you win 17 points".
I saw this kind of messages "you got 6 pontis" several times; I got several thanks for telling were the cops are and about problems in my way.

So, I decided to see how many point I have after this trip... And, again, was a disapointment: ZERO points.
Same thing with my wife's phone. Zero points in her waze.

My dashboard also doen't show any points, any mile, nothing. Is like a brand new account.

I guess I will not waste my time clicking that little balloon on the corner. LoL
mcunhabsb
Send a message

Post by The_SPY
The same for me, I went to USA (Florida) this summer, and today I still have no data/stats...
The_SPY
Send a message