Nil Points

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Nil Points

Postby jasonh300 » Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:25 am

Spil wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Even on the North America server the points are not updating again. :roll:

Actually, NA points/ranks just updated this evening :D ... I've moved up to #113 overall, and am only around 15000 points from taking the #2 slot in my state! Time to head to the editor now to get more points! (Um, I mean, "to fix more problems for the greater good of all New York Wazers" ... yeah, that's it! ;))

Right behind you.
New Orleans, Louisiana, USA
South-Central Regional Coordinator
(LA/MS/AR...contact karlcr9911 for TX/OK related issues)
U.S. Champ, Global Champ
Waze FAQ ... Best Map Editing Practice
Ask me about Louisiana Editors Chat in Google Hangouts!
jasonh300
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:27 am

Spil wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:Even on the North America server the points are not updating again. :roll:

Actually, NA points/ranks just updated this evening :D

Yep, finally after 6 days of not moving at all, and after we asked that it be fixed. It's still 3 days behind. All processes operating normally on the NA servers means points are updated multiple times per day and map edits are available on the app in 24hrs.
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Country Manager | iPhone6 - VZ - iOS 9.3.2 | Waze v4.7.0.1
AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Postby fvwazing » Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:20 pm

In the days after the Amazon-crash a red box would show on the Dashboard, stating that pointcalculations were not up to date, patience was needed. It probably saved a lot of traffic on the forum. And for every wazer that asks about his score in the forum there are thousands that do not get that far but simply assume the darn Waze does not "work". That red box would reach them too.
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1
fvwazing
Country Manager
Country Manager

Postby shollow100 » Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:34 pm

Just to conclude the post I started, and for the benefit of anyone else new to Waze who may find themselves in a similar poston to me, my points are now updating without any apparent problems. It took over a week but all now seems to be ok, I suppose the lesson I should learn from this in future is to be a little more patient.

Thanks also for the replies. It seems to be a good community here, I used to own and run a PHPBB board and would have loved for my users to be as responsive and helpful. It's nice to see.
shollow100

Previous

Return to Ranks and Points