Driving points not showing up

Post by hero865
My driving points have not shown up in my dashboard since joining. Is there still a problem updating points? Thanks.
hero865

POSTER_ID:79464

Send a message

Post by biscottino
I'm in the same boat. I've been munching new roads all weekend, hitting snowflakes left & right, and yet my dashboard continues to not display any points since I first joined, 6 days ago. (This is well over the standard 24-48 hours that I've read can pass before points are updated.)

What's particularly frustrating is that my recent routes seem to be updating 100% accurate. So it stands to reason that my phone account is properly configured, but the points system seems to be at a complete standstill.

I've seen in old forum topics that this has been a problem off and on since, at least, as far back as Sept. '09.

Can anyone point me to a resolution for this error?
biscottino
Send a message

Post by biscottino
An update to my previous post - as of 12/22/09, my status has been updated. I'll keep an eye on this and post back here if I see anything else interesting on this issue. I intend to log some serious miles in the midwest this week if weather permits.

Merry Christmas to any of you who are celebrating it, and safe travels to all.

biscottino wrote:I'm in the same boat. I've been munching new roads all weekend, hitting snowflakes left & right, and yet my dashboard continues to not display any points since I first joined, 6 days ago. (This is well over the standard 24-48 hours that I've read can pass before points are updated.)

What's particularly frustrating is that my recent routes seem to be updating 100% accurate. So it stands to reason that my phone account is properly configured, but the points system seems to be at a complete standstill.

I've seen in old forum topics that this has been a problem off and on since, at least, as far back as Sept. '09.

Can anyone point me to a resolution for this error?
biscottino
Send a message

Post by kebelhar
I drove a ton this weekend and ended up having over 16k on my iPhone. Today I opened up waze on my phone and i'm back down to 8k... What happened to all my points?
kebelhar
Send a message

Post by sketch
It's off and on, indeed, since at least August. Don't worry though, the data required to calculate the points is still in the system, so whenever it gets resolved you will see the proper point total. The most important thing is that the routes are being properly updated, which they are.
sketch
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message
ALL US EDITORS READ: New USA road type guidance
the guidance linked above is now almost a decade old, but the link gives me a laugh every time i see it, so it stays (:
assistant regional coordinator • south central region • usa
waze global champ • beta leader • and more • new orleans

bye bye fuelly badge! i'm an EV guy now!