Post by TheScoobieDoobies
oxman309 wrote:In march I was approaching one million points then suddenly lost around 400K points. I waited a few months to contact support but only received the automated "Wait 7 Days" reply. It has now been over 7 month and I still get the same reply. How can I get some real help?
Oxman309 - similar situation to mine. I replied to their "Wait 7 Days reply" and got the following back:

"Thank you for your reply.

Could you please send us relevant screenshots of the issue?

Thanks,

The Waze Support team"

Not sure what they would consider a "relevant screen shot" to be, but I responded back with a screenshot I had taken when I had reached 1,000,000 points last year and another screenshot with my current 865,000 points. That was on October 26th, I have not had a reply back yet.
TheScoobieDoobies
Send a message

BTStar wrote:@ Oxman309 & TheScoobieDoobies

Fellow Wazers - have you checked your "World" dashboard to see if any of your points are there?

I have never been to USA/Canada, nor have I edited the map, but somehow I have about 5,700 edits and nearly 120,000 points on that server. I'm sure that some of these also are counted in my World points, however I'm not convinced. I haven't received any points for gas price updates since early September, and just within the last few weeks, my edit points are also going to the USA/Canada server.

You may laugh at me, but I am an Accountant, so I know when things just don't add up, or at least I should (I'm trying to stay positive and see the funny side of it)! :D

P.S. Scoobs, Waze replied a ticket I lodged about 25th Oct, also requesting a screenshot of my USA/Canada dashboard. I have not heard back from them either :(
Thanks for the info. Both of my scoreboards (phone & online) reflect the same points.
TheScoobieDoobies
Send a message

BTStar wrote:
TheScoobieDoobies wrote:Thanks for the info. Both of my scoreboards (phone & online) reflect the same points.
Hey Scoobs, have you checked your world server points seeing your points should be accumulating on the USA/Canada server?

Our world server points have just updated after 7 days. I'm not too fussed how long it takes, so long as the points go to the right server! :P
I'm showing only 120 points on the World map. No missing points there unfortunately.
TheScoobieDoobies
Send a message

Finally heard back from Waze Support. They have decided to put 100,000 points back on to my scoreboard. My score has gone from 1,200,000+ to 865,000 and now at 966,000. Not sure what to do at this point. I guess some points added are better than none, but I still remain screwed. In the grand scheme of things, it's just a relatively meaningless score on a phone app, but..

Here's their reply:

"We apologize for the delayed response.

Please know that we have decided to award you 100,000 points. For this matter we have also excluded you from Scoreboard. Please note that your rank should return to normal in a week.

If you continue to experience any other issues, please let us know.

Best regards,
The Waze Support Team"
TheScoobieDoobies
Send a message

Quick update on this one - two months later, I still have no scoreboard ranking and have lost over 200,000 points with no explanation. My further queries to Waze support have gone unanswered.

Kind of frustrating to just get dumped by Waze after many years of use and helping out other drivers with reporting.

Does anyone here know why this would have happened or know of anyone at Waze that can offer insight? Thanks..
TheScoobieDoobies
Send a message

Post by Thund3rAxe
I lost 21,000+ points from yesterday to today (1,126,190 down to 1,104,487). My app points seem to have reverted to my total from Oct 16. My dashboard points (1,107,494) is at a total between yesterday and 2 weeks ago
Thund3rAxe
Send a message
John C.
Southern California, USA

Post by Thund3rAxe
I just checked my dashboard and looks like the points were restored since the total is higher than yesterday's total. The app total hasn't updated so maybe that'll happen by tomoorow.
Thund3rAxe
Send a message
John C.
Southern California, USA

Post by TimRazz
I am having the same issue -1,442 today. Did you ever get an explanation how you get negative points?
TimRazz
Send a message

Post by TimRazz
Where is a moderator with an acceptable answer when you need one?

:D :) ;) :( :o :shock: :? 8-) :lol: :x :P :oops: :cry: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?:
TimRazz
Send a message

Post by TomFL99
Ok so i had 1521 +- points left to next level(waze knights) for more than a week. Thru that week i did like 2000km maybe even more and now my score to next level is even more 6054 how come did this happend?
TomFL99
Send a message