WAZE RANKS

Post by BaruchHaSh_m
Anyone knows the ball park required points to become a waze warrior or waze knight in florida? Any other part of the US at any other time will also be appretiated. I had in my phone saying to waze warrior was about 10k. Now My yellow bar is pass that status and half way between Warrior and Knight but still says I am just a grown up.
Obviously I haven't grown up since I am concerned with this but I am just curious. :D
BaruchHaSh_m

POSTER_ID:2364204

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
adar29 wrote:well you are right but is around the 10000 and the 20000 points for warrior and knight
Today it is. Next week it could be different.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by BaruchHaSh_m
well you are right but is around the 10000 and the 20000 points for warrior and knight
BaruchHaSh_m
Send a message

Post by CBenson
Waze typically thinks your state is the state in which you drove the furthest. If you want to be pinned to the Delaware list, you can ask support to do that.
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by enhket
wl02703 wrote:
traute wrote:I am so excited, I am going to be a Waze Knight in less than 2,000 points !!! Happy Birthday to me !!
I think they only run the process to update ranks at the start of each month, so you may have to wait until May before getting your sword. :roll:
good one!! the way how it goes, it is leading to 1 update per year, so he may have to wait a while before becoming a knight :D .
enhket
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/6/6b/W ... _0M_6c.png
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8

Post by RallyChris
It's a moving target. The royalty levels are based on percentages in the area you are in, so there is no way to say for sure what the point level is.
RallyChris
Send a message
Portland, OR / USA - Mega Mapper
Wiki: Area Manager | Map Editing | Known Issues List
Official Suggestion Websites (hosted by uservoice):
Waze Client | Waze Website / Editor
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/d/d9/W ... 00k_5c.png

Post by stecon32
I should change my nickname to Peter Pan...I'm NEVER going to grow up.
So 51 year old Peter Pan wonders why although I live in Delaware (and used to be grouped in Delaware) now I am grouped with PA drivers.
I like PA drivers much more than Delaware drivers (who gerally are the WORST drivers in the world), but shouldnt I be grouped with those from my state?

OK, the real reason is that I show up as #10 or so in Delaware and show in the weekly and overall state points lists....not so much in PA as I rank a mere 138...

Did anyone hear a rumor that there are actually people with REAL problems out there??
stecon32
Send a message

Post by traute
I am so excited, I am going to be a Waze Knight in less than 2,000 points !!! Happy Birthday to me !!

:geek:
traute
Send a message

Post by traute
Got my sword this morning !!!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
traute
Send a message

Post by wl02703
traute wrote:I am so excited, I am going to be a Waze Knight in less than 2,000 points !!! Happy Birthday to me !!
I think they only run the process to update ranks at the start of each month, so you may have to wait until May before getting your sword. :roll:
wl02703
Send a message