Points in USA and International

Post by rogelax
I travel back and forth between Panama, Brazil, Canada and the US and have earned points and edited in all these countries, but it seems that each is treated as a separate entity. Is there a way to consolidate these points into one?

Roger
rogelax

POSTER_ID:5114201

Send a message

Post by gettingthere
Not all separate. Panama and Brazil, one set of points on the ROTW infrastructure. Canada and the US, one set of points on the USA / Canada infrastructure.

I don't think that you should expect Waze to combine them. If you continue to Waze in different countries the points will keep getting added to their respective infrastructure. They are separate, that's just the way it has been set up.
gettingthere
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
San Diego, California USA and Tijuana, Mexico

Post by maantje76
rogelax wrote:I travel back and forth between Panama, Brazil, Canada and the US and have earned points and edited in all these countries, but it seems that each is treated as a separate entity. Is there a way to consolidate these points into one?

Roger
indeed that's the situation. You can ask support what they can do for you, but don't expect they will do that every time...
maantje76
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message

Post by Spil
You might still want to contact Support to have your "home" state/country set on each of these servers -- wherever you spend the majority of Wazing driving time. That way, you won't keep bouncing back and forth between countries/states on the weekly scoreboards.
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png