Post by mcgehtrick
I just signed onto the Waze Map Editor for the first time to see the route of one of my drives today. Had to reset my password since I haven't had to sign on since I downloaded the app three years ago. On the App, I'm a Royalty Wazer with a rank of 126,342 and lotsa drives. On the Map Editor, I'm Level 1 with 0 drives. How can I see my drives from the App??

I already tried Settings>Send Logs.
mcgehtrick
Send a message

Post by miguel_guilherme
Hi,
I still don't have access to moods and I've 315km and several points now.
Can someone help me?

thanks
miguel_guilherme
Send a message

Post by miguel_guilherme
thanks, didn't found a way to fix my baby issue though :(
miguel_guilherme
Send a message

Post by miguel_guilherme
alright, guess I'll have to wait! many thanks :D
miguel_guilherme
Send a message

Post by miguelagarcia2
Hello wazers

I have the same problem, but after a clean install of my phone. I appear as baby waze with a sword. This was two days ago, and I'm still waiting for recovery my right status
miguelagarcia2
Send a message

Post by MilPop73
Screenshot_20170505-225022.png
My favorite - Waze Baby Royalty
(97.59 KiB) Downloaded 903 times
:D :D :D
MilPop73
Send a message

Post by MissTwizz
I've had Waze for around a month and driven in excess of 500 miles, probably more I'm not sure, a few very long trips anyway! I have over 1000 points but I'm still stuck as a waze baby and getting a message telling me I must drive over 100 miles to change mood. Really annoyed, I've done at least 5 times this by now. What's going on?! I could have contributed accurate fuel prices several times but unable to as stuck as baby.
MissTwizz
Send a message

Post by MisterChocolate
I have had the same problem. It's been about two weeks and i am still listed as a baby wazer after changing phones. Smdh.
MisterChocolate
Send a message

Post by mmmmcherries
For 3 days now I have not been able to advance to the next level. Ive been a baby wazer. My points are over 1600 and my scoreboard has said the same thing for the past 3 days. Says 0 km to next level.which tells me, I've been able to move up,and should have been moved up days ago. Why am I stuck here?? Can Anyone help? Thanks, Tiffany
mmmmcherries
Send a message

Post by MoodZy
SullBook wrote:I have the exactly same problem, but in my case i'm a baby wazer with a shield. I'm from Mexico, and the problem started today. guess the problem is global. :(
Usually it takes +/- 1 day or less to have your phone synchronize with Waze servers. But just this week Waze migrated their points and stats servers and had some problems. Therefore there might be some delays before your points reappear. But do not worry, they will reappear eventually ;)
MoodZy
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message
"The best argument against democracy is a five-minute conversation with the average voter." - Churchill

https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/Waze_signature_AM_only.png