Post by mbaugh1
OK, I started using the app on 9/7, driven 494 miles on my dashboard, still a Baby. Seems awful slow on updating status on the app to me. At least the dang thing shouldn't tell me that I just need to drive 100 miles... be honest and say it will take several days (weeks? months?) to register the driven miles and update your level.
mbaugh1

Post by maryjay60
I have over 1,000,000 points and am a top-ten wazer in my state. I had to reinstall app and my points are there, but I'm a "baby" with a crown. Can't interact with gas prices or cha he my mood. I've waited now for TWO WEEKS for a server to correct this and it is now really frustrating me. How do I contact customer service?! Can't find that, either, so clearly not a priority for the staff. Help!
maryjay60

Post by maryjay60
Well, I do beg to differ. The app isn't really "free". Waze gets a lot of metrics from our accounts. We give up info and privacy for them to sell, if they choose. I also see advertising, again making me a customer, since they are "buying" my time to see and interact with their ads. Sorry, nothing is "free!"

But, thank you for the link to support!
maryjay60

Post by maryjay60
Well, actually, the dictionary will say given without consideration of a return - doesn't necessarily mean a cash return. Waze (Google) very definitely expects a return from us in the form of data, which is a valuable commodity.

That being said, these days I am NEVER surprised by lack of customer service whether paying lots of cash or lots of personal data! I'd quite likely be MORE surprised to find that the people at Waze (or ANYWHERE) care a whit about my satisfaction once they have what they want. Trust me, after tens of thousands of miles traveled, Waze has gotten plenty from me! (And I from them - the way business is supposed to work - until their system doesn't work, then I will take my information to a different service!)
maryjay60

Post by maryjay60
Sigh. I'm still a baby. Had to reinstall nearly three weeks ago and it won't let me grow up! I have over a million points and have easily driven 2000+ miles since reinstalling. Dashboard shows it has updated 4 hours ago. When I contact Waze they do answer - they told me to install an even newer update, but still no luck.
maryjay60

Post by matsalka
Just let it settle. Don't try to fix anything (because it ain't broken) and drive as usually.
I resetted my phone recently and had to wait for a week to have my points and status updated in app.
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators

CM & Coordinator of Estonia | Eesti keelne Wiki | Facebook: Waze Eesti

Post by matsalka
You may stop worrying about it, sooner or later your status will correct by itself.
Don't try to fix it by reinstalling app or making other unnecessary things. Just wait for a little longer.

Everything was explained in page 10 already.
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators

Post by MartineNicolay
Hi, what's the status on fixing this? I have the same issue.
MartineNicolay

Post by matsalka
KirilHappy wrote:Same here baby with sword for 2 weeks. Many re-installs, many km, many times delete app data etc. Baby with sword that cannot update gas prices :-)

I tried logging with Facebook and SMS - does not work. It asked about some weird login with Google something - this created brand new account. I have deleted that new account.

Weirdly when I login it shows my last avatar - ninja and asks if all looks ok. I press yes and get converted to baby and get all the baby limitations :-)

Are there any clues what can be done? I do not mind the avatar just the limitations.....
Did you read page 10?
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators

Post by matsalka
jm6087 wrote:
sejtam wrote:I too have an issue with my Status. I just upgraded my phone and logged into my account
from the new phone. On the scoreboard I am listed as 'Royalty Wazer' but I cannot set a mood as it says I am a baby wazer..
As probably stated several times in this thread, you will need to wait. It should catch up.
Just waited a week for the same thing.
I just wonder if it's necessary to drive at least 100 miles again in order to get status back or will just waiting also do the trick.
matsalka
Coordinators
Coordinators