permission to update maps

Post by cosnet
I was reviewing my recent map corrections and then just started browsing the area around my home and the routes I often take. I noticed that many were noted only to be one-way streets (the direction I traveled). I started updating them to be two way. There are very few one-ways in my area. Anyway, I did about five or six segments of a very long road that is two-way the entire length. I decided to speed my update of this road by selecting more than one segment using the Control-click with the mouse. It did it but when I went to save the change to two-way it said permission denied. I went back to the slow way of one segment at a time and I got the same error. I seem to be locked out of making changes.
I had already made several changes so did I hit some kind of limit on changes or did the selecting so many segments somehow lock me out?
I am willing to help and willing to share my personal contact info with area manager to help managing the area if you want.
Regards,
Bruce
cosnet

POSTER_ID:166719

Send a message

Post by cobra
The default permissions are within about a mile of roads you have driven. Did you go beyond that range in your editing?

If you turn on the area manager layer in the editor, you can see if one has volunteered and see who they are.
cobra
Send a message