Negative paved roads - are my edits too old?

Post by brevitas
Hi,

I have tried searching for this to the best of my ability. Sorry if this has been covered and I missed it. :)

I did a lot of paving in my area 8 years ago when there where no maps at all. I lost interest in Waze for a while when there where very few users and no-one else seemed to be adding to the maps. I had stacked up a lot of points for paving and editing though.

Way later, a few years ago, I returned to see perfect maps and a lot of users so have started using it again. Now I'm getting back to editing the maps to help out, but I'm still a level 1 editor so a little hampered.

I wonder if part of that is because I have lost all of my "paved roads" score. It's even negative:
https://www.waze.com/sv/user/editor/brevitas

Does anyone have an idea why all my road paving effort have been given a negative score? Perhaps there's a wrap-around error since I had a silly amount of driving? Did they remove all "my" roads when better maps where introduced? I'd be happy to get the points back, but at least I'd prefer not to be given a negative "reward" for all that time I spent paving and editing.

I can also see that half of my edits are on the wrong server. Any way to get them transferred?

Cheers!
brevitas

POSTER_ID:135370

Send a message

Post by brevitas
Thanks! Great tip, I'll try that. :D
brevitas
Send a message

Post by Nomenclator1677
Hi,

Welcome back ;)

I've never seen a negative paved builder.

Ask your Global Champ (SvekerN) or your local champs (avozetta, pnylinulle2) to ask Waze to take a look at your points and ranks
Nomenclator1677
Coordinators
Coordinators
Send a message
AM Massif des Bauges / Bout du Lac d'Annecy
https://storage.googleapis.com/wazeoped ... _0M_6c.png
“« ”Emmanuel Macron : Une révolution ne s’invite pas, c’est le peuple qui la décide” Beyrouth - août 2020»

La démocratie, c’est deux loups et un agneau qui votent sur ce qu’ils vont manger à midi.

La liberté, c’est un agneau bien armé qui conteste le vote ! »
Benjamin Franklin