Post by JohnDoe75
If you have logged back using your ID and password everything should get back shortly ;)
JohnDoe75
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message

Post by jr1982jr
jimjeffcoat wrote:My points haven't updated for about 2 weeks. Also, it shows the rank in my state as "0" when it was in the low 90s. Any idea on a cause?
This is known by Waze staff. If you look at the status screen on the bottom left of WME, you'll see when it's fixed.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
jr1982jr
Map Editor - Level 5
Map Editor - Level 5
Send a message

Post by kittynuzzler
Other than my rank being reset to zero, and my points to next level not changing, how do I know if I have been flagged? I have not been blocked from reporting, and I am still collecting points, but my level is zero and I have remained the same number at points to next level for a few days.
kittynuzzler
Send a message

Post by kittynuzzler
In my app and on my page online. I tried to add a screen shot, but it said the file was too big.
kittynuzzler
Send a message

Post by MichaelCarreiro
About 4 days ago something strange happened. i normally have about 10 friends on Waze. Not too many, but that is fine. All of a sudden 8 of them vanished and the 2 that are left have not used waze in like 4 years. My normal ranking is about 9800 or so. On the same day my friends vanished, my ranking suddenly went to 3801. I still have all my points. I have also not seen an updates on my points in about 3-4 days as well even though i used Waze quite a bit over the weekend. However when i go to the map editor, i see the drives i did over the last few days. So i am not terribly concerned about the lack of update on the app. Though i am not sure why that info cannot be updated live or at least once a day. There are days when it updates once a day and then i can go 3-4 days without an update. It also seems to reset in the middle of the week.

I am not sure what is happening or what i can do to restore things to the way it was.

Michael
MichaelCarreiro
Send a message

Post by MichaelCarreiro
RussPA wrote:You don't need to do anything, the points system stalls every now and then, but your points aren't lost and will be updated eventually.
I am not too concerned about the points taking days to finally get around to updating. I have never had my friends disappear on waze before. I suppose the 2 are related because my standing went from 9800 to 3801. I guess i will see if they come back or not, but it has been 4 days already. I will continue to wait to see if they show back up.
MichaelCarreiro
Send a message

Post by MichaelCarreiro
RussPA wrote:It's also possible that those friends that disappeared were purged from Waze and their accounts no longer exist. That would be something to check on.
I don't think so because i know 4 of them use the app all the time. I see their points increase every day or so. The 2 that remain have not used the app in about 4 years. Why would the inactive friends remain and the active ones vanish? Anything is possible. Maybe they closed their accounts, who knows, but what are the chances that it happened at the same time? Plus if it was just my friends that got purged how did my ranking suddenly go from 9800 to 3800 overnight? For me to move up that much in the rankings all at once there must be a massive purge that happened.

Will wait to see what happens.
MichaelCarreiro
Send a message

Post by MichaelCarreiro
sledutah wrote:I'm in the opposite category. I was wondering what happened to the points/rankings. I went from 14th to 3rd in my state in the last few days. No point change. I'm not complaining, but someone might be wondering how they dissapeared off the state rankings.

i had the same thing happen to me last week. My points have not been updated in 6 days. My ranking went from 9800 or so to 3801. my 10 friends that i would see in the ranking dropped to 2 and those 2 ave not used waze in 4 years. I log on to the website and go to the editor and i see my current drives, but i have not noticed my total points change in the last 6 days either online or on the app.

not sure what happened or if things will go back to normal. Maybe something crashed somewhere i dont know.
MichaelCarreiro
Send a message

Post by MichaelCarreiro
RussPA wrote:You don't need to do anything, the points system stalls every now and then, but your points aren't lost and will be updated eventually.

Just an update... it has now been more than 7 days. My ranking has not changed. I am still at 3801 instead of my usual instead of 9700. My "friends" are still missing from the scoreboard except for 2 inactive ones. my total points have also not changed in over 7 days. I drove over 1000km in the last week and nothing changed anywhere. My total points has not budged. Even when logging into my account on a computer. My weekly scoreboard is stuck at 134km.

I know Waze is getting my drives because i can view my drive routes via the editor. Not sure what is going on.
MichaelCarreiro
Send a message

n4dog  
Country Manager
Country Manager
Send a message
Griff - N4DOG
Alabama State Manager