My Driving Stats: All Reports still at 0

Post by NickNafster79
I've been on Waze for a week (a little over 500 miles so far) and love it so far.

On my driving statistics however, I noticed that it says I have zero reports despite the fact that I've made a few (road hazard, police traps, gas price, etc).

Does this mean my reports weren't validated by enough other Wazers to "count," or do reports not update at the same time with miles?
NickNafster79

POSTER_ID:17574570

Send a message

Post by AlekosCY
Have been using the app for a week now and have done huge changed on the map editor. Everything is still on zero. driving on zero and nothing from the map editor.
any ideas?
AlekosCY
Send a message

Post by BTStar
NickNafster79 wrote:I've been on Waze for a week (a little over 500 miles so far) and love it so far.

On my driving statistics however, I noticed that it says I have zero reports despite the fact that I've made a few (road hazard, police traps, gas price, etc).

Does this mean my reports weren't validated by enough other Wazers to "count," or do reports not update at the same time with miles?
I'm not sure gas price updates count as a report, but hazards, traffic jams, police etc definitely do.

Anyways, hope it works out for you, mine seems okay at the minute.
BTStar
Emeritus Local Champ
Emeritus Local Champ
Send a message

Post by jajarom
NickNafster79 wrote:I've been on Waze for a week (a little over 500 miles so far) and love it so far.

Map and Points status updated again yesterday. Still at "0" ?
jajarom
Map Editor - level 2
Map Editor - level 2
Send a message

Post by jm6087
koenigsegg1000rr wrote: Ah...the number of posts isn't right too, the dashboard lacks about 10 or 12 of them.
The number of forum posts has not been correct in many years. Currently my dashboard shows 67 posts but I actually have 2008 posts with this post (lacking more than 10 or 12 :D ). Don't expect that to be fixed with this forum board. Maybe when they move onto the next forum board, it will work correctly.
jm6087
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Answers: 21
Send a message
Thanks,
John
US Global Champ

Post by koenigsegg1000rr
jajarom wrote:I have the same problem, only with the Reports, stuck for about 3 months. Still waithing for answer from support, will let you know
I have the same problem , the reports are stuck and it's almost one year now I don't get any point for updating the gas prices. No answer from the support team.
Ah...the number of posts isn't right too, the dashboard lacks about 10 or 12 of them.
koenigsegg1000rr
Send a message

Post by Mezger_911_Turbo
Same issue as above, 0 points. Been driving every day since I downloaded Waze, two weeks ago. It appears that I'm no longer a "baby wazer", but absolutely no points on dashboard.

I've noticed that the scoreboard/leaderboards have updated at least twice, reflecting monthly progress for other users. WTF?
Mezger_911_Turbo
Send a message

Post by ranttine
Point calculator, which handles also edit counts etc have been dead since late June. Check status page.

The calculator is under rewrite because it couldn't handle the growing number of users waze has these days.

Accumulated points are not lost. They just aren't calculated at the moment. Expect a huge jump in points when it finally starts doing it's job.
ranttine
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs
Send a message