Catchall thread for discussion of missing points and drives

Moderator: Unholy

Scoreboard issue

Postby Jimmy- » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:13 am

On iPhone 4S. When I go to scoreboard on app I get a message: something went wrong in red letters and scoreboard doesn't display. Is this known issue?
Jimmy-

Re: Re: No points update, and Status page unresponsive

Postby Jpere » Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Dossy wrote:
GeekNJ wrote:
daknife wrote:Well 3-4 day delay, minus the three day weekend = means they still have 2 days to go before they are overdue.

What are they a bank? 3-4 days is 3-4 calendar days, not 4 non-holiday business days.

Gotta keep your expectations low when you're dealing with a free app - when stuff doesn't work, we have to remind ourselves that we're getting exactly what we paid for it ...

That's not really an excuse since we know Waze is making money off this product using millions of volunteers hours since it started. The least they can do is provide a stable platform.
Jpere

Postby invented » Wed Oct 10, 2012 3:52 am

Dossy wrote:Gotta keep your expectations low when you're dealing with a free app - when stuff doesn't work, we have to remind ourselves that we're getting exactly what we paid for it ...

Yeah, months and months of my own unpaid time fixing their maps.
invented

Postby Dossy » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:40 pm

GeekNJ wrote:
daknife wrote:Well 3-4 day delay, minus the three day weekend = means they still have 2 days to go before they are overdue.

What are they a bank? 3-4 days is 3-4 calendar days, not 4 non-holiday business days.

I'm kinda disappointed too ... got my new iPhone 5 to replace the piece-of-crap Android phone with the unusable GPS, was so looking forward to using Waze again (I suffered through a week of it on Android, until I gave up on it) ...

Apparently, there's a double-your-money-back guarantee on Waze - if you don't like it, you can uninstall it and they'll give you double your money back! :-)

Gotta keep your expectations low when you're dealing with a free app - when stuff doesn't work, we have to remind ourselves that we're getting exactly what we paid for it ...

It's still significantly better than iOS 6 Apple Maps, so I'm thankful for that, and it's routing is pretty comparable to my TomTom's navigation. It'd be nice if the social/gaming aspects of the app worked better, but ultimately it's a mapping/navigation app and it definitely works for that on devices that have a usable GPS.
Dossy

Postby GeekNJ » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:22 pm

GeekNJ

Re: Re: Catchall thread for discussion of missing points and

Postby pcoventry » Sun Oct 21, 2012 12:25 pm

lguerrero wrote:Same problem here, my points are not increasing, at first I thought it was an OS related issue but i reinstalled everything from scratch 1 month ago and it still doesn´t work, i cant edit or construct roads either.

Mine have updated. On the scale it says i am ~0 points to next level and im half way between the shield and sword. Ive
gone from 209 to 12694 but it got there in the end!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
pcoventry

Re: Re: Catchall thread for discussion of missing points and

Postby pcoventry » Sat Oct 20, 2012 4:26 pm

lguerrero wrote:Same problem here, my points are not increasing, at first I thought it was an OS related issue but i reinstalled everything from scratch 1 month ago and it still doesn´t work, i cant edit or construct roads either.

Im driving right now. Ive gone up a level and been doing packman all day im on about 4000 points but im on 209 on the app. The site i think has updated. Never mind its still the beat sat nav ive ever used :-)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
pcoventry

Re: Not crediting mileage

Postby AndyPoms » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:10 pm

See the announcement stuck to every forum (and subforum) on the site: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=23084
AndyPoms
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Re: No points update, and Status page unresponsive

Postby Rftyree » Mon Oct 22, 2012 5:41 pm

nathan_wv wrote:I am also not showing any trips since last Friday.

I know the status page said there had been problems, but according to the post things should have been sorted out by now. Any word on an update?

i have a gap of days from 10-13 til 10-20 that don't show up.
Rftyree

Re: No points update, and Status page unresponsive

Postby AlanOfTheBerg » Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:41 pm

AlanOfTheBerg
Waze Global Champs
Waze Global Champs

Next

Return to Ranks and Points