Post by Rynerson27
The things people do for status...

They update here in the states, just slowly. It's not like you're getting anything from Waze points.
Rynerson27
Send a message

Post by Schweddy
Same issue for me. No updates since 11/28/12
Schweddy
Send a message

Post by Scruffy151
mattlach wrote:And they are not updating in order. Shorter more recent drives seem to be popping up before older, longer drives.
Correct shorter drives generally get processed quicker than longer drives.
Scruffy151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Scruffy151
darkrider42 wrote:My only remaining issue and I wonder if anyone else is experiencing the same thing is that the point total on "My Dashboard" (11,352) doesn't match the one on the WME (11,414) and hasn't pretty much since the system was struggling. This is not a huge deal, mind you, as I don't care that much about points, but it tweaks my sensitive, geeky, OCD-type nature as a lifelong I.T. Quality Assurance professional. I get this uncontrollable neck twitch every time I see it. :mrgreen: Do I need to just learn to let it go? lol
I am afraid you will have to learn to let it go, the two will never match exactly. The server side takes the actual numbers and generates a point total. That is sent out to the client which estimates points for new activities and adds them to the total.
Scruffy151
Area Manager
Area Manager
Send a message

Post by Sheriftoma
Every time I try to look at my scoreboard on my iPhone/iPad I get a "we're sorry, but something went wrong"
What's wrong?

Thanks,
Sherif
Sheriftoma
Send a message

Post by slandrum
Patience is a virtue.

If your drives and points don't show up after a couple of weeks, then I'd start to get concerned.

Drives are slow to show up for new users.
slandrum
Send a message
Orange County, CA, USA, Samsung Galaxy S3, Android 4.3 https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/2/24/W ... 2cones.png

Post by SocalToe
elness wrote:My points don't seem to be updating for the last couple of days, even though I am doing lots of map edits (aligning streets to aerial imagery, deleting spurious nodes, fixing junctions, etc.).

If you're using WME Highlights with Recently Edited (green) turned on with a threshold of 3 days or so, and then go to this permalink:
https://www.waze.com/editor/?zoom=4&lon ... TTTTTTTTFT
you will see that I've done quite a few updates in the past couple of days, but my points seem to be truly "stuck".

My Waze dashboard statistics are not changing (e.g., Map Updates is stuck at 9.961), and the page shows my rank was last updated on 11.28.2012 at 20:00.

Is no one else having this problem?
Me too. Still at 11.28.2012 at 20:00 and it's 12.01.2012 at 02:00 PST
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed

Post by Spil
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
McCracken808 wrote:Two things.
1. I really don't care about points. I enjoy editing, so I was trying to verify roads and expand my area to edit. I was just embellishing the story a bit. Don't assume you know me, or my intentions.

2. Hawaii IS a state.
Your little story about being responsible for "the crash" made me laugh. :D

#2: Well, duh, but why does it keep moving around? I look at a paper map and it's just off california. Then another one has it further north. Sometimes, it's next to Mexico. Maybe they need to tether that thing to the ocean floor or something? :shock:
It frequently shows up right next to Alaska, also, and usually that's when they're both in conjunction with California ... I think it has something to do with the retrograde alignment of the planets, or maybe they got affected by the Hale-Bopp comet. :lol:
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by Spil
Sure hope that they get the drives caught up soon. I posted a bunch of UR's Saturday night on a drive, and I've already gone in and fixed the problems ... once the UR's show up, if I don't get them closed out before someone else gets to them, they're going to be really confused. :P
Spil
Send a message
I'm Spil, and I approve this message! :D
~ ~ AM: Upstate NY; CM: USA/Canada ~ ~
Wazing the I-86 Corridor with my Casio C771 G'zOne Commando
New York Editors: To-Do List!
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/c/c8/W ... 00k_6c.png

Post by superslacker87
CBenson wrote:Regardless, has anyone received this bonus recently?
I picked up the 750 point bonus for editing tonight.
superslacker87
Send a message
Justin Miller
Omaha, NE Area Manager
Running Waze on a Samsung Galaxy S3 and sometimes an iPhone 4
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png