Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by pcoventry
Mine are updated on the website but not on the app

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pcoventry
lguerrero wrote:Same problem here, my points are not increasing, at first I thought it was an OS related issue but i reinstalled everything from scratch 1 month ago and it still doesn´t work, i cant edit or construct roads either.
Im driving right now. Ive gone up a level and been doing packman all day im on about 4000 points but im on 209 on the app. The site i think has updated. Never mind its still the beat sat nav ive ever used :-)

pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pcoventry
lguerrero wrote:Same problem here, my points are not increasing, at first I thought it was an OS related issue but i reinstalled everything from scratch 1 month ago and it still doesn´t work, i cant edit or construct roads either.
Mine have updated. On the scale it says i am ~0 points to next level and im half way between the shield and sword. Ive
gone from 209 to 12694 but it got there in the end!

pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pcoventry
I thought WAZE only recorded routes when you actually used it and not just when your driving around with no route? I

pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pcoventry
I see fair enough it never did my points until I actually navigated places

pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pcoventry
Oooh so that's what the pacman animation is all about lol

pcoventry
Send a message

Post by pemex44
I made a few drives yesterday and the day before (paving new roads in an area where Waze has a few info) and they didn't show up on my drives in WME.

I'm usually redirected to es.waze.com since I live Mexico, but today I logged into the NA server and there were my missing drives then I remembered that I had just updated the client a day before I made the missing drives.

It seems that the client doesn't persist the server configuration from version to version and therefore when I updated, it logged into the NA server but I don't know of any way to verify this. If there were, I'd be glad to test this.
pemex44
Send a message

Post by PigPointerOuter
Sometimes I don't get point updates for a couple of days, and this usually seems to occur on the weekends. I have not had an update for two days now so perhaps this is the issue. I usually get a decent point update on Tuesdays though.

I haven't checked on the web version But hopefully this is your problem.

Thumbed from my iPhone using Tapatalk.

4S/iOS6/USA

I. AM. A MONSTER.
PigPointerOuter
Send a message

Post by PigPointerOuter
anorthro wrote:I took two relatively long trips for me Oct 24th and 25th. When i logged into the website today, I don't see half of my trip from yesterday and non of my trip from the 24th. However, it looks like my points may have been added.
I just got my drives today from a road trip I took on October 13th... was thinking they were lost forever but they showed up! :D
PigPointerOuter
Send a message

Post by Rftyree
nathan_wv wrote:I am also not showing any trips since last Friday.

I know the status page said there had been problems, but according to the post things should have been sorted out by now. Any word on an update?
i have a gap of days from 10-13 til 10-20 that don't show up.
Rftyree
Send a message
Area Manager: Nashville and Memphis, TN area