Lost Points

Moderators: krankyd, Unholy

Re: Lost Points

Postby usmarinesjz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:31 am

Drove to Moline and back and lost 4K in the process (2k on the way there and around 2k on the way back). I seem to notice that i usually lose points when the application crashes on long trips. It will still show that I went through the places (ie. the pacman dots don't appear where my guy ate them after I start Waze back up again) but it doesn't register the points. Right now I should be at around 68-69K and instead I am at 64K. Surprisingly most of the way was pretty well covered but I still got quite a bit of it done. I am driving out to Indianapolis tomorrow and I really hope I don't keep losing points like this. I should be well over 100k by now but instead with all the points I have lost in both of my trips I'm still very under it. I hope this doesn't keep happening as I actually really love this product and I really support it but this is making me very sad since, like i said before, I am very competitive and want to be number one. Since I am a big road warrior I know I can make this happen but you guys aren't making it any easier when I keep losing points like this. Hopefully I don't lose too many points on my way to Indianapolis so I can keep climbing the charts but sadly I guess I can't get my hopes up too high. :(
usmarinesjz

Re: Lost Points

Postby usmarinesjz » Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:32 am

And thanks krankyd! It was a very nice trip. Tomorrow/today I'm driving to Indianapolis!
usmarinesjz

Previous

Return to Ranks and Points