Where are my Bonus points?

Moderator: Unholy

Re: Where are my Bonus points?

Postby theBerra » Wed Oct 17, 2012 9:04 pm

Thanks, @dmcconachie, for your quick answer.
I drove 520 kms on Thu 11th and 520 kms on Mon 15th, so according to your explanation there will be no bonus this time... Pity. Disappointing. But nevertheless I understand now. Thanks again.
/ theBerra
theBerra

Where are my Bonus points?

Postby theBerra » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:23 pm

Hello all!
From Oct 11 to Oct 15 I have been driving roughly 1100 kms which should render a bonus of 1000 points for driving 500 miles within a week. (500 miles equals 800 kms). However, so far, no bonus points have been issued. Is there a delay?
/ theBerra
theBerra

Postby HesTNTonPMS » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:18 pm

I got all of your bonus points :)
Wheels can take you around, wheels can cut you down, we can go from boom to bust,from dreams to a bowl of dust, we can go from rockets red glare down to brother can we stand, Another war, another wasteland, another . . . . .
Lost generation.
HesTNTonPMS

Postby fvwazing » Tue Dec 11, 2012 1:43 pm

cherianchris wrote:I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

Shees! I hope your back will forgive you. Which makes me think: should the 500m-cookie come "cheaper" in some countries? Should it somehow be related to the average distance a typical driver drives in a country, and the state of the roads? I did the 500m myself on a long weekend-trip after a week of commuting, so the longest part in that week was a mere 150 miles over flawless freeway.
Waze jezelf!
600K+ edits
AM for some 25.000 km² around Maastricht, the Netherlands
iPhone 3Gs / iOS 6.0.1
fvwazing

Postby enhket » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:39 pm

it has been broken since Saturday night (points didnt properly update on Sunday -INTL-). dont file a ticket, they will ask you to hope for the best and pray =)
Christopher C. Enhket
Languages: Español, English, Français, Português.
Coordinator, Beta editor/Editing expert, Campeón.
Communities established: 8
enhket
Global Champ Mentor
Global Champ Mentor

Postby dubbinchris » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:51 am

AlanOfTheBerg wrote:
dubbinchris wrote:Can you only get the points one time for driving 500 miles in a week or could you get it each week?

That is a one-time bonus.

Boo!
dubbinchris

Postby dubbinchris » Tue Oct 30, 2012 4:36 am

Can you only get the points one time for driving 500 miles in a week or could you get it each week?

I got it once in the beginning but a few weeks ago I drove about 750 miles in 4 days and didn't get the points.

Chris
dubbinchris

Postby dmcconachie » Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:32 pm

There could be a short delay in processing of the drives. You should also note that the week runs Monday to Sunday rather than a rolling 7 day period so your drives from the 15th will count towards a different weekly total.
dmcconachie • Former Global Champ

UK WikiUK FB PageCurrent status
dmcconachie

Re: Re: Where are my Bonus points?

Postby cherianchris » Tue Dec 11, 2012 2:03 pm

fvwazing wrote:
cherianchris wrote:I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2

Should it somehow be related to the average distance a typical driver drives in a country, and the state of the roads?

I believe that if such a change is made, it would put the 500 Mile candy in the realm of Wazers who use the app regularly, as we are discussing average distances.

Nonetheless, it is a challenge for New Wazers to complete that candy, as all other bonus opportunities are relatively easy.

As far as India is concerned, I feel the candy is placed right. 800 kms in a week is fair. ;-)

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
“It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it.” Image Image
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Postby cherianchris » Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:37 pm

I got the 500 mile bonus candy, when I went on a road trip on my motorcycle. Agra - New Delhi - Jaipur - Agra, in 20 Hours. At the end of it my back was totally hammered.. But twas the ride of a lifetime.. :grin:

MB526 - > Tapatalk 2
“It is not power that corrupts but fear. Fear of losing power corrupts those who wield it and fear of the scourge of power corrupts those who are subject to it.” Image Image
cherianchris
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps

Next

Return to Ranks and Points