Scoreboard vs Dashboard

Post by wpegues
My dashboard total points updated at the end of the day Sunday, but now a couple hours later, the scoreboard is still showing Saturday's point totals in all categories (total me and rank as well as everyone and state)

Do the 2 update at different times, or is the Scoreboard down or something? Earlier in the week, they both seemed to update at the same time.

Thanks!
wpegues

POSTER_ID:1396368

Send a message
Will
iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2
iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.2
MacBookPro 15" Retina, Mountain Lion 10.9.4
Area Manager: Northern Virginia

Post by AndyPoms
I'm seeing the same thing... I've been tracking my points for a few days now for a few reasons, 1) I'm getting close to that magic million and 2) a very significant difference between the Dashboard and WME/Scoreboard.

My dashboard has been updating daily, but WME/Scoreboard has shown the same amount of points since Saturday morning.
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Attachments
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by AndyPoms
wpegues wrote:
AndyPoms wrote:I'm seeing the same thing... I've been tracking my points for a few days now for a few reasons, 1) I'm getting close to that magic million and 2) a very significant difference between the Dashboard and WME/Scoreboard.

My dashboard has been updating daily, but WME/Scoreboard has shown the same amount of points since Saturday morning.
AndyPoms, your chart looks really strange to me - mostly because your dashboard lower than your scoreboard. For me it is the other way around. Dashboard has always been higher than scoreboard, and the dashboard number updated Sunday night, but not the scoreboard.

Do you have the terminology reversed?
Nope...
Dashboard:
dashboard.jpg
(43.6 KiB) Downloaded 1534 times
WME/Scoreboard:
WME.jpg
(32.08 KiB) Downloaded 1536 times
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by Kuhlkatz
If you are editing, hitting Permalink will likely refresh the WME scoreboard to show the same as the scoreboard on your phone, especially if the session is slightly older.

This scoreboard score is also higher in my case, likely due to driving points, picking up candies etc. and drives being processed quicker (in general) than the overnight Dashboard scores.
Kuhlkatz
Waze Local Champs
Waze Local Champs
Send a message
Carel Cornelius
AM : Centurion & Sandton, ZA
CM & Coordinator, South Africa
(HTC One, Android 5.0.2, v7.19.401.51)
[img]https:///DwNb3R[/img]
South African Wiki Waze Wiki Map Editing

Post by PalmettoC
Mine has not updated since Friday's update, so it has been over 48 hours since the last scoreboard update.
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by PalmettoC
I want it to update so I can get my top wazer of the week candy! I've been trying for that for over a year!!! My luck is it will update tonight and someone else will have racked up the last two days and I won't get it. :shock:
PalmettoC
Send a message

Post by SocalToe
Did the same thing the day before too....

Usually the scoreboard seems to be about 30 minutes behind.
SocalToe
Send a message
Ed

Post by wpegues
AndyPoms,

"My dashboard has been updating daily, but WME/Scoreboard has shown the same amount of points since Saturday morning."

Exactly! Lately there has frequently been a discrepancy between dashboard and scoreboard, and scoreboard is currently stuck on Saturday's total.
wpegues
Send a message
Will
iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2
iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.2

Post by wpegues
Mine definitely updated from Friday to Saturday, but there was a discrepancy of close to 1000 points, but dead from Saturday to Sunday. I had been watching it since midweek because suddenly there I was in number 3, moving up to number 2 for the week, and only about 1000 points out of 1st. That with just typical/convention editing. So I was kind of curious if I would overtake or if the number 1 spot would go into overdrive at that person sometimes hits 80,000+ in a week and no way I can go there. I just happened to start working in an area that had a lot of named roads but all were wrong state and incorrect direction, letting me select the 'entire street' option.
wpegues
Send a message
Will
iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2
iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.2

Post by wpegues
AndyPoms wrote:I'm seeing the same thing... I've been tracking my points for a few days now for a few reasons, 1) I'm getting close to that magic million and 2) a very significant difference between the Dashboard and WME/Scoreboard.

AndyPoms, your chart looks really strange to me - mostly because your dashboard lower than your scoreboard. For me it is the other way around. Dashboard has always been higher than scoreboard, and the dashboard number updated Sunday night, but not the scoreboard.

Do you have the terminology reversed?
wpegues
Send a message
Will
iPad Air, iOS 7.1.2
iPhone 4s, iOS 7.1.2