Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!
Post by RecklessFire
Major sadness if it's not available. I know it's never been available in the sense that it kicks in automatically, but I really want that jumping avatar, especially after all that driving! (I'm not even a trucker and my job doesn't even involve driving :P )
RecklessFire
Send a message

Post by RecklessFire
Kuhlkatz wrote:
AlanOfTheBerg wrote:The process for filling out the nanorep form is on the FAQ.
The initial 'Ask an agent via email' link/icon after the first search somehow disappeared earlier this week.
You are now presented with a second layer of categories to pick from that leads to related topics. At the bottom of the list of topics is a very small 'If you cannot find your answer, Please click here.' link, which presents the Nanorep form.

I think they are just trying to cut down the amount of mail quries they receive due to improper or half-hearted searches.
Thanks so much!
RecklessFire
Send a message

Post by RecklessFire
The VIP status (or "mega") has been down & out for a long time now. Is there actually a plan to "improve" it, as is said by Support and on the wiki, or is it just gone for good?
RecklessFire
Send a message

Post by txemt
It's doable. It's a little tricky. Go to the support page, type in a topic, and a drop down menu will pop up. Look at the bottom right hand corner of that drop down menu, and you'll see an Email icon. Click on that, enter the information, and hit submit.
txemt
Send a message
Just wazeting my time to help you waze your route smoothly.

Post by txemt
Did not know that.
txemt
Send a message

Post by txemt
yippeekyaa wrote:
OyyoDams wrote:It won't work.

The VIP status currently is not available, the Waze team is working to improve it.
What gives? I currently meet the level of 2 different VIP levels and got mega driver months ago. With the last client update the VIP status doesn't show to other wazers and i've been reading that they are "improving" it since then. When will this so called "improvement" take effect?
When they're finished with it. :D
txemt
Send a message

Post by yippeekyaa
OyyoDams wrote:It won't work.

The VIP status currently is not available, the Waze team is working to improve it.
What gives? I currently meet the level of 2 different VIP levels and got mega driver months ago. With the last client update the VIP status doesn't show to other wazers and i've been reading that they are "improving" it since then. When will this so called "improvement" take effect?
yippeekyaa
Send a message