Get a sneak peek at whats next for Permanent Hazards on our April 7th Office Hours!

Lowered from Royalty to Warrior - help me

Post by stephankp
Hello all,

I'm a well-driven user in Brazil. I have the status of Royalty Wazer since about 6 months ago.

Last month I made a trip to United States (different server), accumulated some points over there, and now when I returned to Brazil my Brazilian Status was lowered from Royalty Wazer to Warrior.

I continue to accumulate points everyday, but I don't seem to go again to Royalty. I've returned from the US 3 weeks ago already, so it's been sufficient time to the server to "revert" to my Brazilian Status.

I'm pretty sure it's a bug - you can check on the screenshots that on "Scoreboard" I have been already a Royalty User with 56,110 points. But on "My Waze" section I've been lowered to Warrior (and I appear to other people on the Map as Warrior User).
1Scoreboard.jpg
(186.26 KiB) Downloaded 2316 times
2MyWaze.jpg
(129.85 KiB) Downloaded 2307 times
Can somebody give me a tip on what to do? I have already logged in as anonymous, forced the Server to World, deleted the application, installed again... Nothing worked so far.

Thank you very much for your time.

Stephan
stephankp

POSTER_ID:9001554

Send a message

Post by AlanOfTheBerg
Ranks are relative to other users in your area. I don't think I can see the Brazilian scoreboard, so cant' say for sure what's going on. But if you spent time in the US, which is a different server, then you were not accumulating points for your Brazil account and therefore others can "pass you by." Why the app doesn't reflect what others are seeing seems like a bug.
AlanOfTheBerg
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Wiki Resources: Map Editing Manual | alanoftheberg@gmail.com
Oregon-based US Ex-Global Champ Editor | iPhone13Pro - VZ

Post by CBenson
You can contact support by following the instructions here:
http://www.waze.com/wiki/index.php/FAQ# ... to_Waze.3F
CBenson
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
Regional Coordinator: Mid-Atlantic, US
Verizon, Nexus 6, Android 6.0.1, Waze 4.7.0.902

Post by stephankp
AlanOfTheBerg,

Thank you for your reply.

But the question doesn't seem to be that one; according to friends who have similar points, at that score I'm still Royalty, as you can see on the first screen (Royalty Wazer). Those two screens are up-to-date screens, not "old and new". Both were taken at the same minute. The bug is that when I changed countries and returned back to my home country, I seem to have been lowered to Warrior - which is a Status that's far from my actual score.

For that reason, I don't believe I have been lowered down correctly, I think it's definitely a bug.

It doesn't seem to have an "Support" e-mail to resolve my question. Does anybody have any suggestions on what should I do to reach Waze Support Team and inform about this?

Thanks
Stephan
stephankp
Send a message