Let me make an attempt at an analogy, we'll call it the analogy of 2 restaurants.
You have 2 restaurants, A & B, they charge a single flat fee to eat there, and it's the same price at both.
- There are less food options to choose from, and the menu never changes.
- The food isn't all that good, prepared ahead of time, and no special orders.
- The wait staff is excellent, very attentive, ensures your drink is always full, they're friendly, etc.
- The atmosphere is very pleasant and fun.
- There are a lot more food options to choose from, and new items appear regularly (i.e. seasonal).
- The food is excellent, prepared fresh, and special orders are accommodated.
- The wait staff is average, don't spend a lot of time being overly attentive, may not always keep you drink full, but you do get your food on time.
- The atmosphere is nothing special, but is not unpleasant either.
Which is likely to have more customers?
Which would you rather eat at?
Which would you recommend?