Bonus for "First week you drove 4 days" broken

Post by wspivak
I've been driving and using routes for almost 30 days straight. Thus, the "First week you drove 4 days" criteria should have been reached at least 2 weeks ago.

Anyway to adjust this obvious 'bug'?
wspivak

POSTER_ID:15987486

Send a message

Post by AndyPoms
wspivak wrote:Good question, but I am unsure how it got into the "Search" area to start with..., since that isn't a Forum.

But regardless of that error of indexing the question, the question itself is still valid and outstanding.
"Search" is a sub-forum of the "Waze App" forum --> Board index ‹ Waze Products ‹ Waze App ‹ Search.

What you are looking for is Board index ‹ Community ‹ Website, Community, General ‹ Ranks and Points... I'm moving your post over there now...
AndyPoms
EmeritusChamps
EmeritusChamps
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/f/ff/W ... 00k_6c.png
Waze Champ & Forum Moderator
USA Country Manager
Senior Area Manager: State of Connecticut
Wiki: Editing | Best Practices | FAQ

Post by boidster
Ditto. I am missing the following Achievements:

First week 2 days
First week 3 days
First week 4 days
Drive 500 miles in one week

I have used Waze daily for over 60 days. I got a few early achievements, but then nothing.

Sent in a "quick help" message as instructed by Rjamus; waiting for reply.
boidster
Send a message

Post by boidster
Update: Waze support fixed the issue within a few hours, and several candies popped up on my drive home last night.
boidster
Send a message

Post by Riamus
wspivak:
You can only get one of the X days per week achievements each week, but I think you know that from your post. At 30 days, I would have expected that you'd have it by now. There may be a delay caused by any number of things. There are threads about iPhones having sync problems and there are some issues with maps on the international server. Either of those could be related, or something similar.

As the Wiki suggests, I would recommend that you contact Waze to let them know of the missing achievements and they should have it resolved before long.

Ryderod:
Similar to above, there are sync problems with the iPhone. If that's what you have, there's a good chance that's the problem if you happen to have an iPhone. Do you have points on the Dashboard at this site (using the correct server - NA or International) even if they don't show in the phone? If so, then it's just a sync issue that will resolve itself eventually. If you don't have points in either location and you're sure you are looking at the right server when checking your points on this site, you also should contact Waze per the suggestion in the Wiki and they can look into it for you.

For both of you, the support link in the Wiki can be found go to the support page and type in Missing Points. Read what's there for some details that may explain the situation. If you still think they need to look at your specific case, click on "Still can't find what you're looking for? Click here" at the bottom and then click on "Next" also at the bottom. Click on Problems with my Waze account and then click on the link in "If you cannot find your answer, Please click here to contact us" at the bottom to fill out a support request.
Riamus
Send a message
https://www.waze.com/wiki/images/5/5a/W ... M_only.png
Previously Area Manager: Michigan - Northern LP.
Waze running on Samsung Galaxy S21+.

Post by Ryderod
I am also trying to find out what is happening with this as I navigate daily for weeks on end with no points update
Ryderod
Send a message

Post by wspivak
Good question, but I am unsure how it got into the "Search" area to start with..., since that isn't a Forum.

But regardless of that error of indexing the question, the question itself is still valid and outstanding.
wspivak
Send a message